Rate Dr. Grant Ayling

Dr. Grant Ayling's Ratings

Dr. Grant Ayling is in a class unto himself. He was recommended to us by the Pilot Midwifery Program back in 1993. I was told he was considered to be the best "midwife " male doctor by the midwifery community. In deed he is. He is highly respected by his colleagues in all areas of medicine. I was sorry to loose him as a when we moved from Vancouver, he wouldn't agree to come with us (yes we asked!) He gave you the time you needed. I never felt rushed and so didn't mind when he ran behind. All his patience just knew someone was like them and needed his time. Anyone that complained were quickly quietened by other more appreciative patience. Rarely, did I ever hear a complaint. We miss him and think of him fondly. It gives me such pleasure to be able to write this rating. He truly is the BEST! God Bless him and his family. Louise Buckley.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I'm sure that most of his patients would readily agree that they are willing to wait for Dr. Ayling because he will give you all the care, attention and council you require; the man is in the very upper echelon of his profession. He's been our family doctor for over 25 years and delivered my two children, including one in the early hours of a Christmas morning. Amazing fellow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Ayling is the best doctor I've ever had. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge--I've never had a question for him that he didn't have some kind of answer for, based on experience. He's totally calm, reassuring (even through my emergency miscarriage in his office--totally my fault for going to his office instead of the hospital, and I sure glad I did. Oh, and I didn't have to wait that time!), always makes me feel better. He's not a pill pusher and listens to his patients....altogether the kind of doctor we need a lot more of. I'm happy to see so many people agree he's worth the wait and appreciate a good thing.
Yes, you will wait in his office, but I'm giving staff/punctuality 5's anyway, because he deserves an overall 'excellent' rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Ayling has been our Family Doctor for the last 14 years and we feel fortunate to have him. He is one of a dying breed of Doctors who take time to listen and care to understand, not just process a patient as quickly as possible. We feel safe, well guided and respected

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Ayling has been such a great support for myself and my family. Worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, a wonderful family doctor. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor even with the dreadful waiting times which can be up to 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

He is the utmost best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time with every patient, is thorough and not overly quick to medicate. He genuinely wants to have you happy and healthy. My daughter (4) loves him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

My whole family has been patients of Dr. Ayling for over 10 years now. He received my son 10 years ago. Very patient and understanding. My son feels very comfortable with him and just loves him. Although Dr. Ayling works long hours, he takes him to listen and answer your questions thoroughly. We truly appreciate his kindness and understanding. Wait time is very long but totally worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Ayling is an awesome GP and I happily wait up to 1.5 hours to see him. No nonsense and practical. Very kind and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Grant us worth waiting for. though his new appointment routine is better than it was. I have seen him for over 25 years. Sensible, kind, professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909763].votes_count ]]