Rate Dr. Grant Ayling

Dr. Grant Ayling's Ratings

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, a wonderful family doctor. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor even with the dreadful waiting times which can be up to 2 hours.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

He is the utmost best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time with every patient, is thorough and not overly quick to medicate. He genuinely wants to have you happy and healthy. My daughter (4) loves him.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

My whole family has been patients of Dr. Ayling for over 10 years now. He received my son 10 years ago. Very patient and understanding. My son feels very comfortable with him and just loves him. Although Dr. Ayling works long hours, he takes him to listen and answer your questions thoroughly. We truly appreciate his kindness and understanding. Wait time is very long but totally worth it.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Ayling is an awesome GP and I happily wait up to 1.5 hours to see him. No nonsense and practical. Very kind and understanding.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Grant us worth waiting for. though his new appointment routine is better than it was. I have seen him for over 25 years. Sensible, kind, professional.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ayling is without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Although he wasn't technically accepting new patients at the time, Dr. Ayling graciously agreed to be my family doctor. That was 5 years ago, and I've never looked back. He is kind, caring and listens to your concerns without making you feel rushed. You get the impression that Dr. Ayling loves his work and his patients. He's even called me at home at 9:30 at night! I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Ayling as my family doctor. My only negative comment about Dr. Ayling is on the administrative end. He often runs late but having said that, I gladly trade this inconvenience for the time he takes with me when it's time for my appointment. To sum up, I heart Dr. Ayling.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

A fantastic family physician, superb in the delivery room in keeping everything calm . We especially appreciate his earnest comments when discussing health and wellness. We feel fortuante to have found him.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Although he may have a decent bedside manner. I have a scathing review for Dr. Grant Ayling for three reasons. 1. He discussed my private medical issues with my ex-partner. My personal and medical issues were none of my ex-partner's business and it was very uncool for Dr. Ayling to discuss my business with anyone, even if they were my partner at the time. 2. When I was going into labour, he suggested I try morphene bub did not disclose to me, even though I asked, what the side effects were, that it would slow down my heart rate and therefore my baby's heart rate, which prolonged labour and put what had been regular contractions all over the map. I feel that this was negligent of him and it showed that me and my baby were just another science experiment to him. 3. I was called out of the blue that I was due for a pap smear. When I showed up for the test, he invited two university medical students, with him without asking me in advance.

Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Ayling is the best doctor for my family. I would recommend him whole heartedly.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

we have been seeming Dr. Ayling for few years now, we always had to wait over an hour even we had appointment however, since they changed the system, it has been much better. except that, Dr. Ayling has been a great and excellent helpful doc for our family!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag