You may also like

Rate Dr. Grant Ayling

Dr. Grant Ayling's Ratings

Dr. Grant Ayling has been my doctor and now my family doctor since we moved to Vancouver almost 10 years ago. Dr. Ayling is a beautiful man who is experienced, compassionate, patient and attentive. He is a great doctor to both my husband, myself and our daughter. He is worth the wait for sure. Our family would not be intact and flourishing without this amazing person. Thank you Dr. Ayling!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2845123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Ayling is how family doctors used to be. He is very caring, helpful, and takes his time with patients. He makes you feel comfortable and not rushed. There need to be more family doctors like Dr. Ayling.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

We have had Dr. Ayling as our family doctor for 27 years. He is the doctor for 4 generations of our family! So, he knows our family well! He delivered 2 of our 3 children. Amazing, gentle, kind man and totally professional. His specialist referrals are excellent. His advice his thoughtful and often life-saving. Thank you Dr. Ayling!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

A wholesome professional, an outstanding person, great physisian

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Grant Ayling is in a class unto himself. He was recommended to us by the Pilot Midwifery Program back in 1993. I was told he was considered to be the best "midwife " male doctor by the midwifery community. In deed he is. He is highly respected by his colleagues in all areas of medicine. I was sorry to loose him as a when we moved from Vancouver, he wouldn't agree to come with us (yes we asked!) He gave you the time you needed. I never felt rushed and so didn't mind when he ran behind. All his patience just knew someone was like them and needed his time. Anyone that complained were quickly quietened by other more appreciative patience. Rarely, did I ever hear a complaint. We miss him and think of him fondly. It gives me such pleasure to be able to write this rating. He truly is the BEST! God Bless him and his family. Louise Buckley.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2697565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I'm sure that most of his patients would readily agree that they are willing to wait for Dr. Ayling because he will give you all the care, attention and council you require; the man is in the very upper echelon of his profession. He's been our family doctor for over 25 years and delivered my two children, including one in the early hours of a Christmas morning. Amazing fellow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Ayling is the best doctor I've ever had. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge--I've never had a question for him that he didn't have some kind of answer for, based on experience. He's totally calm, reassuring (even through my emergency miscarriage in his office--totally my fault for going to his office instead of the hospital, and I sure glad I did. Oh, and I didn't have to wait that time!), always makes me feel better. He's not a pill pusher and listens to his patients....altogether the kind of doctor we need a lot more of. I'm happy to see so many people agree he's worth the wait and appreciate a good thing.
Yes, you will wait in his office, but I'm giving staff/punctuality 5's anyway, because he deserves an overall 'excellent' rating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Ayling has been our Family Doctor for the last 14 years and we feel fortunate to have him. He is one of a dying breed of Doctors who take time to listen and care to understand, not just process a patient as quickly as possible. We feel safe, well guided and respected

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Ayling has been such a great support for myself and my family. Worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, a wonderful family doctor. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor even with the dreadful waiting times which can be up to 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513371].votes_count ]]