Rate Dr. Grant Ayling

Dr. Grant Ayling's Ratings

Dr. Ayling is the best doctor I've ever had. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge--I've never had a question for him that he didn't have some kind of answer for, based on experience. He's totally calm, reassuring (even through my emergency miscarriage in his office--totally my fault for going to his office instead of the hospital, and I sure glad I did. Oh, and I didn't have to wait that time!), always makes me feel better. He's not a pill pusher and listens to his patients....altogether the kind of doctor we need a lot more of. I'm happy to see so many people agree he's worth the wait and appreciate a good thing.
Yes, you will wait in his office, but I'm giving staff/punctuality 5's anyway, because he deserves an overall 'excellent' rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Ayling has been our Family Doctor for the last 14 years and we feel fortunate to have him. He is one of a dying breed of Doctors who take time to listen and care to understand, not just process a patient as quickly as possible. We feel safe, well guided and respected

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Ayling has been such a great support for myself and my family. Worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, a wonderful family doctor. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor even with the dreadful waiting times which can be up to 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

He is the utmost best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time with every patient, is thorough and not overly quick to medicate. He genuinely wants to have you happy and healthy. My daughter (4) loves him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

My whole family has been patients of Dr. Ayling for over 10 years now. He received my son 10 years ago. Very patient and understanding. My son feels very comfortable with him and just loves him. Although Dr. Ayling works long hours, he takes him to listen and answer your questions thoroughly. We truly appreciate his kindness and understanding. Wait time is very long but totally worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Ayling is an awesome GP and I happily wait up to 1.5 hours to see him. No nonsense and practical. Very kind and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Grant us worth waiting for. though his new appointment routine is better than it was. I have seen him for over 25 years. Sensible, kind, professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Ayling is without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Although he wasn't technically accepting new patients at the time, Dr. Ayling graciously agreed to be my family doctor. That was 5 years ago, and I've never looked back. He is kind, caring and listens to your concerns without making you feel rushed. You get the impression that Dr. Ayling loves his work and his patients. He's even called me at home at 9:30 at night! I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Ayling as my family doctor. My only negative comment about Dr. Ayling is on the administrative end. He often runs late but having said that, I gladly trade this inconvenience for the time he takes with me when it's time for my appointment. To sum up, I heart Dr. Ayling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

A fantastic family physician, superb in the delivery room in keeping everything calm . We especially appreciate his earnest comments when discussing health and wellness. We feel fortuante to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1909761].votes_count ]]