Rate Dr. Rebecca J. McCrery

Dr. Rebecca J. McCrery's Ratings

Dr. Rebecca J. McCrery is a excellent doctor who performed my surgery on Aug 2013. She is the best doctor ever in Omaha, NE. She is honest and straight forward to the point. When I went in to see her, she spent a long time explaining and answering my questions and also called me later on when the possibilities of situations need to be changed. Dr. McCrery has an excellent bed side manner, she came to visit me in the hospital on the next day after my surgery and I saw her every my follow up appointment not like another doctor in the same facility whom I had an appointment with but rarely seen his face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

On July first, 2013 I went in for complete removal of my mesh. I saw Dr. Rebecca McCrery she is a uro/gynecologist this is the third surgery she has performed on me. My most recent surgery with her was on Monday July 1, 2013. I had two other surgeries for mesh erosion. My surgery lasted about 2 hours or so this time. The previous surgeries she tried to go in and remove only the part that seemed to be causing my mesh's erosion. I can tell you this much about her, she has an absolutely wonderful bed side mannor. She is honest and to the point about your surgeries. When I first went to her she said she would remove it all but suggested that the other surgeries be done first. Since full removal is so invasive. She is the best doctor i have ever seen she will be honest and straight forward about what she can and can't do. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

She was willing to perform a surgery that many other doctors had refused or thought was unnecessary. It turned out that I do have a condition that can only be verified via surgery. I never would have had answers for my chronic pain if it was not for her! One negative is that the male doctors in her practice were not very sympathetic to female issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. McCrery is FANTASTIC, she has completed surgical procedures on my Mother and me. We traveled from outstate NE due to Mr. McCrery's outstanding reputation from our local physicians. She took personal time in the evening to call both my Mother and me after our procedures to check on our recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Rebecca McCrery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

There is NO better urogynecologist in Omaha!!! She is the most professional and wonderful doctor I have ever met in my 42 years. She corrected a surgery gone wrong and refused to accept payment due to many factors surrounding the circumstances. Unbelievable, and so very professional. Her 'bedside manner' is very professional and very pleasant. She was very patient as I asked many questions and was she was very knowledgeable. I appreciate EVERY aspect of her medical practice. The nurses, scheduling staff and surgery assistants were wonderful as well!! Have recommended her to everyone I can!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Dr. McCrery had to correct surgery done by another doc in Omaha. Who was suppose to be a specialist in female reconstruction. Needless to say he was worthless. But Dr. McCrery made up for that she corrected my surgery and made me better then before. She really cares about her patients and her staff is excellent. Before my surgery I actually got like 4 second opinions from other doctors in omaha and des moines. However let me say she was the most knowledgeable and had the best bedside mannor. I would highly recommend Dr. McCrery to anyone needing female help or bladder problems!! Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1316978695/reviews/1316978695#ixzz1sD26Wehi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

One of the best!!! She did an excellent job with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661837].votes_count ]]