Rate Dr. Brian W. Lester

Dr. Brian W. Lester's Ratings

Although Dr. Lester's exams were thorough, he always pressured me (although) politely to have cosmetic work done on my face. When I made it clear that I was there strictly for skin checks, he became very reserved. Also, he usually kept me waiting 15-20 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Agree with above comments!! He alone diagnosed my poison sumac...after first doctor diagnosed Lyme Disease (had a red ring and bull's eye). After 2 weeks on awful medication with worsening conditions, I went to my primary care doctor. He brought in another internist and neither had a clue, but both said it was NOT Lyme. So they referred me to Dr. Lester. With just one look, Dr. Lester said it was poison sumac...no doubt. Other lesions had formed but none quite like the huge mess on my knee. 15 days of prednisone and cured. Finally found where my contact was on my daily walk...and I avoid it like the plague! Dr. Lester is a genius!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Dr. Lester & staff are amazing. I have been their patient for four years and recommend him to everyone I know. Best dermatologist in Boston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

After many visits and many attempts to figure out why I was having a persistent rash, Dr. Lester finally referred me to an allergist after discovering an indication of an allergic reaction through a biopsy. What really impressed me was that he called me after I saw the allergist to find out the results of my visit. I've never had a dr. do that before, and it made me feel like a real person, and not just another anonymous face that travels in and out of his office daily. I felt like he was genuinely concerned for my well-being, and that is an important quality in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661871].votes_count ]]