You may also like

Rate Dr. Jemima J. Wasswa-Kintu

Dr. Jemima J. Wasswa-Kintu's Ratings

Could stand this doctor she is the rudest doctor I've ever had gives nothing but attitude and doesn't care to properly diagnose her patients. Said that my kids rash looks like a lot of mosquito bites when clearly it was not. Also I went to her for a pregnancy test in which she refused and said you can't find out if your pregnant till a month after your missed period and we'll I have 4 kids already so I know that to be false. I will never see this quack of a doctor ever again she needs to be reported so she can never practice again before someone has something seriously happen to them oh yes wait it already has someone was having a heart attack and she said it was the flu like seriously you have to be an idiot to miss diagnose that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Stay away from this office. Worst experience ever!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2651828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Never touched or examined me!!! Does not listen to the concerns I have,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I dont recommend this doctor. Very insensitive toward your problem and rude at times. She will dismiss you while you are talking. And when she stops looking at you and talking to you you should know its time to go.you leave her office feeling belittled and confused. Its not just based on one session cause i have known her for a while. Thank god i found a new doctor and dont have to see dr. Kinto anymore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Not very helpful doctor, she just want you in and out of her office as soon as possible so she can collect money

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2522159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

My husband and I have used Dr. W for 12 years. We now have two kids and she sees them too. I've never had any bad feelings from her. She is always welcoming, asks after my family, and answers my questions. If she doesn't know an answer she says so and doesn't hesitate to get me a referral to a specialist should I need one. Dr W is great with my kids and husband has no complaints either. I especially like that when I call to make an appointment she fits me in within a week, unlike my parents Dr for whom they wait weeks for an appt. Dr. W is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I am still upset at how Dr. Wasswa-Kintu treated myself and especially a young client I brought in to see her. I am a community mental health worker and have to wonder if the dcctor has major issues with dealing with clients who may have mental health issues. Not only was she rude but she spoke to my client like he was nothing. When he told her he last saw a doctor at a local walk-in clinic she told him that that was his doctor then. She continued on with a speech about the "people of BC" going on about not having family doctors when there are doctors they can see at walk-in clinics. I wonder if she and her family only go to walk-ins?!!! What horrible offensive behaviour. I will never ever recommend her to anyone. I wouldn't even take my pets to see her. Shame on her and her offensive attitude!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1910103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Went in to talk about my ongoing depression and get a referral for a therapist. She told me to "get over it" and to "stop being so negative." .........A year later I was living in Denver and finally got to see a therapist and was found to have severe depression. Was put on medication to go hand in hand with the therapy. Am coping much better now. Will never go back to see Dr. Wasswa-Kintu

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1910099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Wasswa Kintu has been my physician for 9 years. My husband and I find her to be a caring, thoughtful, careful, and an experienced doctor. I go to the Dr's a lot due to ongoing conditions. She is now the Dr for my children. Just this morning her office called (at the Dr's request) my house to ask how my daughter is feeling after a terrible ear infection last week. I think this level of attention is pretty rare. When I ask her a question she pauses to think about it and then discusses the options with me. Occasionally in the 9 years I've been going to her she has seemed a bit grumpy but we all have days like that at the office. 90% of the time she is thoughtful in her responses, discusses issues with me, and always asks after my husband and children's health. I will continue to use her as my family doctor for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910098].votes_count ]]