Rate Dr. Jonathan Bland

Dr. Jonathan Bland's Ratings

Extremely rude and inconsiderate doctor. Lacking such care and concern I refuse to see him at the walk-in clinic.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

By far the best doctor I've ever had. you can set your watch by him, if you have an appointment at 2pm he's seeing you at 2pm. He listens to his patients concerns and then gives you his reasoning behind a decision, and never rushes you out the door. He's personable and easy to talk to. It's never really nice going to the doctor's but with Dr Bland, the experience is the best it could possibly be.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bland lived up to his name! He seemed genuinely unimpressed to see myself and my 3 year old. I brought my child to him because my regular Dr was away and she was having ongoing respiratory issues. He looked her over like a dog at a dog show, told me her mouth was full of cavities and that she had a cold. Later I found out she had no cavities and Asthma. I was, however, horrified. I don't think Dr. Bland is incompetent, I think he's just a jerk.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr.Bland may not be warm and fuzzy but he was very pleasant and always took the time to chat with me no matter how busy he was. If he didn`t know what was wrong he referred me on to a specialist (if warranted). One of the best Dr.s I`ve ever had, unfortunately we moved. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

Being my doctor for over 5 years, you usually have go go in with a diagnosis from someone else before he will do anything. He seems to be in a hurry to get you out the second you walk in. My advice is go into a walk in clinic and you will likely get someone who actually cares.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr.Bland at a walk-in. He was paid to examine myself as well as my 2 yr old daughter. He looked at me and said I had the common cold. He glanced down at my daughter and said she had the same thing. I informed him that she had a fever for 5 days and he still said the common cold. 2 days later we went to our family doctor where we were actually examined and we both had broncitis and my daughter had an ear infection. It was unfortunate to have wasted his time and mine.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag

The best doctor ever. He reminds me of House (without the bad habit). Diagnosed me, repaired me, fixed me. Sent me to a specialist when needed. Made my quality of life 100% better. Kicked me out the door when I was wimpy... Don't blame him, most people are looking for a new mommy. Doesn't waste time with nonsense. Uses the correct tools to diagnose an illness.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

WELL DO NOT EXPECT DR.BLAND TO BE PERFECT AFTER ALL HE IS HUMAN.IF HE HAS ANY FAULTS IT IS THAT HE ARTICULATES TO PATIENTS ON A PROFEESIONAL LEVEL THUS AND I HAVE FOUND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING. DON,T BE IMPATIENT AND DO NOT EXPECT MEDS UNLESS IT IS WARRENTED, SPEAK TO HIM IN A VERY PRECISE MANNER AND REPEAT TILL U ARE SATISFIED HE HAS HEARD YOU AND UNDERSTANDS. REPITITION IS HELPFUL IF BACKED UP WITH A CERTAIN LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON YOUR PART. HE CAN BE VERY GOOD IF YOU WORK WITH HIM. I HAVE SEEN HIM MANY TIMES SINCE LAST JULY GIVE HIM A CHANCE HE IS GOOD. DO WORK WITH YOUR DOCTOR. DR.BLAND WILL BE GOOD IF YOU INFORM HIM FACTUALLY.DON'T EXPECT MEDS FOR EVERY PROBLEM.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

uhmmm....okay, I really can't stand this doctor. I seen him about ten maybe 12yrs ago, i was suffering from stomach pains, i told him that it was soo bad that I couldn't take it anymore. When I had said that, took that as a suicide attempt and put me in the psych ward. I couldn't believe it. He was very rude to me and made me feel like I was a useless piece of crap. I now look back, I totally think he should not be in business. He should have his license to practise medicine taken away. I have strong feelings on this matter and am still very bitter about it. I wonder if he reads this? He probably doesn't remember this incident, probably could care less. He is an arrogant jerk. NO ONE GO TO HIM IF YOU HAVE STOMACH PAINS!!! oh yea, it turned out I didn't belong in the psych ward and was released the next day!

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Blands for many years. Excellent doctor, no complaints. He's very busy and always professional. I wouldn't have any other doctor, but him.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag