Rate Dr. Duncan Miller

Dr. Duncan Miller's Ratings

Wonderful caring and helpful doctor. He is THE BEST!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor with a great sense of humour. Makes you feel at ease instantly.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Wonderful Doc. Straight shooter. To the point. Balanced in his approach to family medicine. Funny as hell.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

GREAT DOCTOR W/AWESOME STAFF. HELPFUL, ACCOMMODATING AND KIND. DR MILLER HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. IF HE IS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS, THIS IS THE DOCTOR YOU WANT, PERIOD. NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE IN 15 YEARS.

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

Compassionate,smart,timely. A real stand up guy. He has been my parents' physician for 15 years and extremely helpful with referrals and assistance during my Mother's illness with Alzheimers.Returns calls, completes forms, provides reports in a very timely fashion. Up to date on treatments. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE GVRD. FIRST RATE PHYSICIAN AND A GENUINELY KIND MAN.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

Without a doubt, the best Dr I've ever met. Beyond his obvious intelligence, he knows how to listen, knows how to communicate, and truly cares. He's a great man.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Miller and his the Doctor that he took the practice over from Dr. Robertson have been my family doctors for over 35 years and they both have been OUTSTANDING. Dr. Miller helped me when I was diagnosed with cancer 13 years ago and broke the news to me like a friend and not like a doctor which made things 100% easier to deal with

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag

Dr.Miller helped me thru a really terrible time with kindness, patience, caring, & compassion. He is one of the nicest people I've ever met AND he's the world's best, smartest, & hardest-working doctor. He is truly one in a million!

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Miller has been my GP for over 10 years. He treated my mother towards the end of her losing battle with cancer. To this day, I can see the compassion he feels towards me, having lost my mother at such a young age. His kindness and empathy make him a superb doctor. I feel lucky to be under his care. When I did have a question about a medicine he prescribed I phoned the office. Dr. Miller personally called me back to explain.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag