Rate Dr. Joseph Chong

Dr. Joseph Chong's Ratings

Pleasant and helpful. speaks to you like a friend, and talks in laymens terms

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Easy to talk to, remembers you, doesn't overprescribe, follows up quickly on lab work. Have been a patient for five years.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chong is a very patient and dedicated doctor who goes above and beyond expectations.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

A great, young, upbeat doctor who is interested in his patients and accessible. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chong is my family doctor. I very much appreciate that he actually listens to me and talks to my like I am an intelligent human being. It is uncommon in my experience that you can have a conversation with a doctor about your issues/questions. I highly recommend this guy and the whole clinic he works at is very well run.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Been his paitient for 7 years. He remembers each and every concern of mine. Explains everthing nicely and openly. Calm and composed. I travel for 1 hour for my appt. Really hope he moves his practice to South Surrey. :-)

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

Fabulous GP. Always asks if there is anything else you'd like to chat about while still sitting down and NOT on his way out of the room. My family never feels rushed or silly for asking questions. Actually, we have had a great experience with several of the doctors at that clinic.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr Chong takes the time to explain everything, and offer options. He is punctual, kind and caring, and it's a pleasure to have him as my GP.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chong is the most informed and informative physician I have had in my 60 years. He remembers patient's details from one visit to the next and will make a follow-up phone call if he thinks something needs further clarification. He is quite extraordinary in every regard.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Joe has been my doctor for 3 years now and he's fantastic. He always a pleasure to see and takes all the time you need to feel comfortable about whatever it is you're there for. Thanks Dr. Joe!

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag