Rate Dr. Joseph Chong

Dr. Joseph Chong's Ratings

Efficient, confident,a good communicator(speaker and listener

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Pleasant and helpful. speaks to you like a friend, and talks in laymens terms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Easy to talk to, remembers you, doesn't overprescribe, follows up quickly on lab work. Have been a patient for five years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

Dr. Chong is a very patient and dedicated doctor who goes above and beyond expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

A great, young, upbeat doctor who is interested in his patients and accessible. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Dr. Chong is my family doctor. I very much appreciate that he actually listens to me and talks to my like I am an intelligent human being. It is uncommon in my experience that you can have a conversation with a doctor about your issues/questions. I highly recommend this guy and the whole clinic he works at is very well run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Been his paitient for 7 years. He remembers each and every concern of mine. Explains everthing nicely and openly. Calm and composed. I travel for 1 hour for my appt. Really hope he moves his practice to South Surrey. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Fabulous GP. Always asks if there is anything else you'd like to chat about while still sitting down and NOT on his way out of the room. My family never feels rushed or silly for asking questions. Actually, we have had a great experience with several of the doctors at that clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

Dr Chong takes the time to explain everything, and offer options. He is punctual, kind and caring, and it's a pleasure to have him as my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

Dr. Chong is the most informed and informative physician I have had in my 60 years. He remembers patient's details from one visit to the next and will make a follow-up phone call if he thinks something needs further clarification. He is quite extraordinary in every regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910566].votes_count ]]