Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian's Ratings

Dr. Bedrosian goes above and beyond the call of duty! She is very intelligent and has compassion beyond any expectations! I have been seeing her for the last 25 years and she has always been amazing! All of her patients are privileged to have such a wonderful doctor! I am a very thankful patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Bedrosian is the best family physician! She has helped me with so many health issues and always explains everything to me and answers any questions that I have. It amazes me that she remembers all my health issues and probably all her other patients issues as well. She is a god send. Thank you Dr. B. for being the best! She is so compassionate! And her drop ins on the weekend show that she cares about all her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

hands down the BEST doctor for me and my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I trust Dr B with my life, so much good said In all of the comments I've read, I'm glad to see it and I feel she deserves all of the praise, I am fortunate and thankful to have walked into her office 25 yrs ago to have my family put under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I was lucky enough to see Dr. Bedrosian with my newborn son when she was on call for my doctor. I have never met someone so caring, intuitive and knowledgeable. She truly went above and beyond for my family and I have no doubt that this is her norm. I wish she was taking on new patients but as she isn't, will consider myself very lucky to have met her and had her support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

We had the pleasure of visiting with Dr B. as she was the on call doctor within our GP's group. Our current doctor is amazing but if we had to get a different doctor I would hope it would be her. Our limited interaction with DR B has been nothing but positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

A wonderful doctor who has your best interest at heart. I have been with her for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Excellent doctor. She is very caring and considers your needs. She is sensitive to the option of natural alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

DR. B is by far the most caring Dr around. She has cared for oir whole family for many years..she was so caring and helpful to all of us when my mom went through several different cancers over 12 years.. She is always very careful to send you to the right specialist if she doesn't know how to help you......I trust her completely, she is always so compassionate and gives you as much time as you need with her..I dread the thought of her retiring, no other doctor could take her place for our family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Bedrosian is an amazing doctor. She has cared for my family, their kids and now my greatgrand children. She us very thorough and open to alternative treatments. Best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560053].votes_count ]]