Rate Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian's Ratings

I was lucky enough to see Dr. Bedrosian with my newborn son when she was on call for my doctor. I have never met someone so caring, intuitive and knowledgeable. She truly went above and beyond for my family and I have no doubt that this is her norm. I wish she was taking on new patients but as she isn't, will consider myself very lucky to have met her and had her support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

We had the pleasure of visiting with Dr B. as she was the on call doctor within our GP's group. Our current doctor is amazing but if we had to get a different doctor I would hope it would be her. Our limited interaction with DR B has been nothing but positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

A wonderful doctor who has your best interest at heart. I have been with her for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

DR. B is by far the most caring Dr around. She has cared for oir whole family for many years..she was so caring and helpful to all of us when my mom went through several different cancers over 12 years.. She is always very careful to send you to the right specialist if she doesn't know how to help you......I trust her completely, she is always so compassionate and gives you as much time as you need with her..I dread the thought of her retiring, no other doctor could take her place for our family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Bedrosian is an amazing doctor. She has cared for my family, their kids and now my greatgrand children. She us very thorough and open to alternative treatments. Best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Kathleen has been my doctor since birth and I adore her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I have been a patient of dr. B since birth, she has always taken great care of me and now our son who was extremely sick when he was born. Although we had a paediatrician we would turn to dr. B often and she would always go above and beyond to help you feel comfortable and confident. She was able to answer any question without hesitation, and never second guess your judgement. Many times we would go to the hospital, and then go to dr b's after just because she knew our history and would help us cross those bridges and walk us through signs and symptoms so we weren't afraid to go home. And I will tell you she always knew what she was talking about. Even her staff is deeply loved! My son will run to Brenda for hugs even after she gave him his shots. There's something to be said about the care her and her team provide... Simply outstanding! I will forever be grateful to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Highly recommend Bedrosian. She is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush patients. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

amazing personality; she really cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1910935].votes_count ]]