Dr. Willie R. McCray

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Willie R. McCray has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5568810
18/06/14 2 1 2 1 Went to check out this outfit, Was feeling rather frustrated because the religion was being poured on a little to thick.. Not impressed..
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Willie" to "Willie R."
RID: 2528317
11/01/13 5 4 5 5 I have been suffering from back pain for years, and never had it looked at. Dr.McCray and staff were GREAT! He reviewed some x-rays he ordered, and took time to explain everything wrong with me. I noticed a bunch of improvement after just one visit, and am working to fully re-hab my back issues. I can't say enough good stuff. Thanks Doc/Staff!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1683378
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 The atmosphere at the office is comfortable, knowledgeable staff, caring. You are treated as if your a close personal friend, to each staff member, therefore you get that feeling that your the MOST important person of the DAY. After my adjustment to my back,I always walk out refreshed, feeling great, able to tackle the World. I have never had to wait a Long period of time in the Waiting Room or on the Doctor, the Staff and Doctor have the Scheduling down to an Artform, even has the extra time to talk to you about any concerns with out jepordizing a time conflict with their next patient.
Insurance: Aetna