Rate Dr. Harout Khanjian

Dr. Harout Khanjian's Ratings

Dr. Harout Khanjian and his assistant as well as staff are the best team I have came across. Very professional, kind and friendly environment. My mom has gone to so many optometrists but she has never been so satisfied. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Khanjian is truly one of the best eye doctors I have been to. He will definitely go down as an eye care legend of his time. My family never misses his weekly live tv shows. We always look forward to our annual eye exams :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

My husband and I visited Dr. khanjian and had the most remarkable experience. He is very thorough and detailed in ur e am and will find the perfect corrective lense prescription to fit your needs . I would recommend him to anybody !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. Khanjian is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I had an unknown eye condition and went to a few different doctors who could not figure out what the issue was. I went to Dr. Khanjian and he was able to diagnose my condition right away and knew exactly how to treat it. Since then, I have referred co-workers, friends and family members who are all very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2174193].votes_count ]]