Rate Dr. Douglas McCarty

Dr. Douglas McCarty's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr M for 20 plus years. He is the the best example of what a doctor should be..
He listens, he asks lot of questions, then he come up with an acurate diag..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

McCarty is one of the most helpful doctors I have visited. Knowledgeable, Punctual, and Understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. McCarty has been our family physican for the past 25 years. He is possibly the most compassionate doctor I have met, and working in the health profession I have met a few. I have recommended him to all my family. Although the wait can be lengthy to see him (walk in clinic) it is worth the wait. It's good to remember,there is always a long line up to see him, because he's just that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

I have seen Doug as a GP now for over 20 years and he has kept current with new information as it comes out . Although you may have to wait to get in he will spend time with you and figure out the best course of action to resolve your issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. D. McCarty is at the top of his field. His recognition of symptoms and his diagnosis's are unbelievably accurate. He's a very caring person who can always spend a moment to get to know his patients. He could give a clinic to a lot of other doctors on care-giving !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Best family doctor there is. Dr. McCarty has been treating me for over 30 years, he always listens, and takes the time to hear what u have to say. I have had some hard time with my health over the past 2 yeras, and had alot of support from him, he deserves an award, for all his hard work and years of service......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

Has been our family physician for 17 years, great doctor, compassionate, will refer to specialist when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

Very good Doctor, been seeing him for a few years, yes the waiting is long because it's a walk-in medi-center,once on his day when he wasn't seeing walk ins he spotted me in the waiting room and said I want to see that guy, he is a busy all of the time, not a pill pusher, I am very pleased he is my physician. Very satisfied.Just wish he had more time, he is doing his best with all of the volume, because people recognize his expertise and so he is very popular.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2009

Dr. McCarty has been my regular dr for about 15 years. Even though I only see him maybe once a year he always remembers me. He even remembers where I work! Simple touches like that make going to the dr a much more comfortable and personal experience. He really does care and his level of service shows it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Been my doc for 12 years. i refuse to go any where else unless i have no other option. his service is so good that i travel right across the city on the buss for 2 hours to see him. his only flaw is he gets so busy and it being a walk in clinic you sometimes need to wait up to 1.5 hours to see him. i have very complex disability and hes always been there with the best care for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911697].votes_count ]]