Rate Dr. Waeil Elmisalati

Dr. Waeil Elmisalati's Ratings

Dr. Elmisalati is simply wonderful. I went to him for three gum surgeries, and the results are outstanding. I had some deep gum recessions as well as inflamed gums and my gums are now much stronger and healthier. He is a very courteous doctor who makes sure his patients feel comfortable. He also responds promptly to emails and explains every step of the process. I cannot recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Elmisalati is a fantastic oral surgeon. He recently performed soft tissue augmentation, did bone grafting and placed an implant for me. He was very professional and courteous. After each procedure he would follow up multiple times to make sure that I was following his instructions. He is very knowledgeable. Overall I am highly satisfied with his work and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2175841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Elmisalati at the Harvard Dental Center after he treated her gum disease. My experience has been great by all means. He has a pleasant personality, nice character, and very professional. I had a total of 6 implants placed by him in 2013 and they are great. I strongly recommend him for dental implants.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141].votes_count ]]