Rate Dr. Edward M. Harding

Dr. Edward M. Harding's Ratings

Best Doctor in Nevada, Beats out any hospital Dr or staff, I gladly put my life in his hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

An Excellent doctor who spends time with his patients and explains issues in non-technical language.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Excellent doctor. Always takes time to listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Harding is a wonderful doctor. I saw him at Freemont Medical Center which is a joke but Dr. Harding is EXCELLENT!! My family has a rare joint disease and Dr. Harding really cared and took care of me each time I visited. He remembers me and my family and never makes me feel uncomfortable. Dr. Harding is about the same age as me (35) so he has a very long career ahead of him and will only become more knowledgeable and better at what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Harding to anyone needing a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662219].votes_count ]]