Rate Dr. Julia Reynolds

Dr. Julia Reynolds's Ratings

Dr. Reynolds is great. She is willing to assist you as much as she can. Her "new" secretary (after Lori), is the one that makes things a bit difficult, as she is moody and sometimes openly criticize about the patients calling and talking to her, and how that drives her crazy, which is not very nice. Even for emergency appointments, I have had to wait up to a couple of months to see Dr. Reynolds, but once I go and see Dr. Reynolds, if necessary, she gets you another appointment within few days, so that makes you wonder the reason for the big delay in getting appointments with her secretary. Another issue is that her secretary often asks (not mentioning that is on behalf of Dr. Reynolds) to know about your symptoms and health problems, which I don't think is proper, as those are doctor-patient confidentiality issues. Sadly, no info, no appointment! The waiting times for an urgent visit are still weeks to months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is an excellent doctor, however, has too many patients, is very late (always) and her receptionist is extremely disorganized - all downsides of a very popular and quality doctor, unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2718675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

i love dr. reynolds!!! one word, so very gentle and thats very important (: shes very kind and soft spoken and I will be going on the journey with her with baby number two very soon!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Though I moved away several years ago (6) she is still by far the BEST Doctor I have ever had. She is exceptionally supportive, she told me funny stories when I was upset and just really tried to help in any way she could. she is absolutely fantastic. You couldn't ask for a better doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Very good Doctor. The only times thats she's never on time is when she have a delivery to go to. Imagine staying up all day then all night and still rushing over to your office after a delivery cus you have patients who needs to see you. Me I would take the day off and go home and get some sleep lol. Thats why you really have to appreciate some doctors. P.s. She delivered my baby just recently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Has been my GP for many years. very knowlegeable about all my concerns and recommends specialist when required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

She, is a very caring doctor. I am so glad I started seeing her. She treats you as a person not as a number. She realy keeps up with new methods. I don't mind waiting for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

this doctor seems generally concerned with the over all well being of her patients and is very kind and helpful with any medical problems you may have. weather it be illness or injury she will make you feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Reynolds has been my Dr. since I was a child, at least 20 yrs (she took over my family's original Dr.) I'm now 30 and started my own family. I always wanted her to be there for my first baby and she is the best you could ask for in a doctor. She is such a great Dr. that I still travel 1/2 hr to see her even though I now live in a different city. The wait time may be long but it is well worth it. A very kind, caring, and honest Dr. that won't push meds on you if not necessary and never makes you feel rushed. Truly all you could ask for in a family doctor, I feel lucky my son has such a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Reynolds has been my doctor since I was 13 and took on my husband as a patient after we were married and at a time when no doctors were taking new patients. She has delievered both of my children. We had trouble conceiving and when all of the other doctors were ready to give up on us, she never did and now that we are expecting again, we are thrilled that she will be every step of the way. She is the kindest most caring doctor you could ever hope to find. When you see her for an appointment, she treats you like you are the only person there and never rushes you through and always deals with everything right away. I don't think you could find a better doctor anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912100].votes_count ]]