Rate Dr. Julia Reynolds

Dr. Julia Reynolds's Ratings

Though I moved away several years ago (6) she is still by far the BEST Doctor I have ever had. She is exceptionally supportive, she told me funny stories when I was upset and just really tried to help in any way she could. she is absolutely fantastic. You couldn't ask for a better doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Very good Doctor. The only times thats she's never on time is when she have a delivery to go to. Imagine staying up all day then all night and still rushing over to your office after a delivery cus you have patients who needs to see you. Me I would take the day off and go home and get some sleep lol. Thats why you really have to appreciate some doctors. P.s. She delivered my baby just recently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Has been my GP for many years. very knowlegeable about all my concerns and recommends specialist when required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

She, is a very caring doctor. I am so glad I started seeing her. She treats you as a person not as a number. She realy keeps up with new methods. I don't mind waiting for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

this doctor seems generally concerned with the over all well being of her patients and is very kind and helpful with any medical problems you may have. weather it be illness or injury she will make you feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Reynolds has been my Dr. since I was a child, at least 20 yrs (she took over my family's original Dr.) I'm now 30 and started my own family. I always wanted her to be there for my first baby and she is the best you could ask for in a doctor. She is such a great Dr. that I still travel 1/2 hr to see her even though I now live in a different city. The wait time may be long but it is well worth it. A very kind, caring, and honest Dr. that won't push meds on you if not necessary and never makes you feel rushed. Truly all you could ask for in a family doctor, I feel lucky my son has such a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Reynolds has been my doctor since I was 13 and took on my husband as a patient after we were married and at a time when no doctors were taking new patients. She has delievered both of my children. We had trouble conceiving and when all of the other doctors were ready to give up on us, she never did and now that we are expecting again, we are thrilled that she will be every step of the way. She is the kindest most caring doctor you could ever hope to find. When you see her for an appointment, she treats you like you are the only person there and never rushes you through and always deals with everything right away. I don't think you could find a better doctor anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

Dr. Reynolds has been my doctor for a long time and if she ever retires I better be in perfect health as I would not want to have any one else. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and she has held my hand literally every step of the way. She is not a pill pusher and refers you to someone she trusts when she can't fix/find what is wrong. She calls you at home if you really are sick to check up on you. She does house calls and on her days off she pays for her replacement to do house calls if it is something more serious that can not wait till morning but not urgent enough to warrant hospital care. She believes in dealing with the whole body not just the one area. She listens to you, makes you believe that at that moment you matter. Yes you might have to wait to see her but once you are in her office the outside world doesn't exist. She has replaced her office assistant and much better now there. She has made these last couple of years bearable and our whole family love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2009

Dr. Reynold's cares about her patients and always goes the extra mile. She’s worth the wait. She spends time with her patients & is always there whenever you need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Reynolds is one of those rare very careing Doctors that gives you the time you need. Just be perpared to wait for an hour before you get in to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912097].votes_count ]]