Dr. Michael Rizen

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Michael Rizen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Michael Rizen
Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5
RID: 2744946
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent communication skills, very organized and efficient, detailed and informative explanations, very clear in the medication schedule, very skilled in the procedure, and very sensitive to individual needs. I could not recommend him enough.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 2700539
03/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rizen saw me a new patient and noted that my cataracts were getting very bad. He suggested cataract surgery. With reservations, I accepted. I have had my one eye corrected to 20/20 and I'm so excited to really see again that I have scheduled my second eye to be corrected ASAP. The hospital visit was a Friday at 7AM. I was out and home by 9"30. By Saturday noon, my protective cover over my eye was removed and I was able to see the world again. I would recommend Dr. Rizen to anyone but especially cataract patients. DON'T WAIT! Do it now and SEE AGAIN!
Insurance: Medicare