Rate Dr. Michael Rizen

Dr. Michael Rizen's Ratings

Excellent communication skills, very organized and efficient, detailed and informative explanations, very clear in the medication schedule, very skilled in the procedure, and very sensitive to individual needs. I could not recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Rizen saw me a new patient and noted that my cataracts were getting very bad. He suggested cataract surgery. With reservations, I accepted. I have had my one eye corrected to 20/20 and I'm so excited to really see again that I have scheduled my second eye to be corrected ASAP. The hospital visit was a Friday at 7AM. I was out and home by 9"30. By Saturday noon, my protective cover over my eye was removed and I was able to see the world again. I would recommend Dr. Rizen to anyone but especially cataract patients. DON'T WAIT! Do it now and SEE AGAIN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662298].votes_count ]]