Rate Crystal Santiago

Crystal Santiago's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Crystal is a blessing to our family. She was approachable , compassionate, knowledgeable and proactive in caring for me and our kids. A GREAT health care provider and our new family practitioner. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2176221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Crystal was great. She took the time to explain my test results and provided me with options. Easy to talk to. Highly recomended and she is very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2176222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Crystal is one of a kind, goes above and beyond and truly seems invested in my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2176223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

My husband and I took our 2 children to see Crystal and she was great! Very smart, polite and professional. She's down to earth which made us feel comfortable. My husband and I will be switching Doctor's to start seeing her, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791].votes_count ]]