Rate Dr. Dennis P. Zoglo

Dr. Dennis P. Zoglo's Ratings

Dr. Zoglo is one of the rudest doctors I have ever encountered!!! He interupts, doesnt listen and is half the time doesnt have a clue as to what hes doing. His bedside manner is terrible!!

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zoglo is rude. He does not spend any time with you. He does not even look you in the eye, because he doesn't care!! Leslie Murray is the best!!!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Rotten bedside manners. He was unwilling to listen to my concerns, just kept making remarks about my weight, I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy. He is rude, crude, and overall clueless to his patients. He treats you like a new patient everytime he sees you!! His PA Leslie Murray is great.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

I was a patient of his for about one year and always got the run around. He never gives straight answers and is NOT thorough. He's way to busy and "easily distracted". He would only allow 10 minutes with each patient, which is not enough time for any patient to even discuss their issues. The only good thing I can say is their front desk staff a very pleasant. Very glad I changed doctors.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Very helpfull. If there is ever a doubt a referal is given

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

I am a current patient of his. Very professional.Bedside manners about 2.5. If he doesn't know will give you a referral.Take's in to many paients in a day. I would recommend him to other individuals.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

I've used doctor Zoglo for a few years now, and think for the most part he is a nice guy, but utterly clueless. His office has a 1 month wait to get something as simple as a physical. So I recently switched doctors. Leslie Murray his PA is quite smart and helpful though.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag

I personally really like and trust dr.zoglo. I have been a pt for many years at the practice and all the docs are great.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2006 | flag

this dr. took his time in diagnoising me then pushed me on anouther dr. when he relised i had cancer i would not recamend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2006 | flag