Rate Dr. Vikmar Khoshoo

Dr. Vikmar Khoshoo's Ratings

I can not say enough good things about this doctor! He made ALL the difference in my daughter's quality of life. He spent a lot of time talking and asking questions in our appointment and then he followed up with calls at home. I really felt like he cared about what happened to my baby and he wanted her to get better. I recommend him every chance I get. He's just such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2008

I would strongly recommend Dr. Khoshoo, very thorough and accurate. Professional experience is obvious from his mannerisms with small children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr Khoshoo is very kid friendly. He takes the time to explain everything to me that I need to know and he is very thorough. He takes tests before just assuming that he knows what is wrong and end up treating my child for the wrong ailment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1912885].votes_count ]]