Rate Dr. Cortney L. Schwartz

Dr. Cortney L. Schwartz's Ratings

Dr. Schwartz has been my OB for all 3 of my pregnancies, two which ended in a miscarriage. He spent hours talking to me and explaining why the things happened the way they did. He doesn't make me feel like a patient, but more like family. After giving birth a year ago he still asks me how my little boy is and keeps tabs on how we all are doing. He is amazing and I would recommend him to any woman out there! I live 2 hours from the office, but I will continue to make the drive because he truly is the best OB around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is a WONDERFUL doctor!! Very knowledgable and comforting!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

My experience with Dr.Schwartz is an amazing one. My pregnancy was complicated with Cholestasis of Pregnancy (liver disease with fetal death risk) which made my first OB/GYN in Columbus rush into an unnecessary C-Section in my first baby. Hearing about him through my birth doula, I attempted to make an appointment with Dr.Schwartz in my 35th week! He was so understanding of my situation, had experience with Cholestasis patients and VBAC and even uterine ruptures.Dealing with complications such as a deadline to deliver the baby by 38th weeks, he made all the right decisions for an induction, my baby was born through a natural delivery after a hard 30 hours. Not only his bedside manner is perfect, but he is also very experienced and skillful. I owe my health and perfect delivery in a complicated situation to him and appreciate his willingness to trust me and accept me as his patient in the last three weeks. He is absolutely the best doctor (not only OB) I ever had in my life time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is the best doctor I have ever met. He always spends time with each patient, explains things in details. Sometimes he uses visual aids and draws how things work. He shows care and respect for us. I will highly recommend him for your Gynecologist. Just AMAZING personality and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Schwartz is fantastic. he has always been very kind and personable. I have always felt like I was his only patient when I go to see him, I have never felt rushed or unimportant and his knowledge and bedside manner is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2008

He is the best doctor I've ever had. When you're with him, you feel like you must be his only patient. I never felt rushed or dismissed. I can't say enough good things about him. I just wish he would move to Houston so he could still be my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Schwartz. He was my GYN from 16 til my pregnancy at 23, and was a wonderful, caring OB. He is patient and thorough when answering questions, even though he is obviously very busy! His staff is also great. I genuinely felt like they knew ME, rather than just seeing a patient. When it comes time to get pregnant with and deliver my next child -- and in between now and then -- I have absolutely no doubt I will go to him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2008

Great doctor. I was having trouble getting pregnant and he worked with me and found the cause quickly. I have now had two children and he has been a great doctor through both pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Schwartz is awesome!!! He has such great bedside manners and very knowledgeable! He is laid-back and very patient......I would recommend him to evey woman!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Schwartz is a great doctor! I am now 23 and have gone to him since I was 14. I had many complications with endometriosis and he helped me through it all. He has a great bed-side-manner and with his medical treatment of my disease, I was able to have a baby! I would never go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913014].votes_count ]]