Rate Dr. Samuel M. Lam

Dr. Samuel M. Lam's Ratings

hello
my name is angela I did a month ago one reduction lips with lam Doctor my lips are now perfect were totally deformed I thought never again would have solution until the lam doctor gave me hope, for me he is the best surgeon in the world, I saw many surgeon and all said they could not do anything, I want to say thank lam Doctor for changing my life, I recommend it to everyone besides the doctor has a security that transmits immediately that you know, come to your inquiry full of fears and in seconds whether I felt confident and sure of what he was going to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

It has been 2 months since Dr. Lam injected me with Artefill and Voluma. I was astonished at the overall more youthful, plump look he achieved with only injections, and I am happy to report that the results have lasted. I think part of the magic was that he filled areas of my face that other doctors usually overlook. Also interesting to note that his injection technique is fast and precise, which made the treatment much less difficult and painful than injections I've had in the past, and with very little bruising. Marcy and the rest of his staff were terrific -- very friendly, helpful, and caring. The trip to Plano from Los Angeles was well worth it, as I feel that Dr. Lam has developed a unique skill that might be difficult to find elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

After a lengthy consultation, I was convinced this doctor knew what he was doing. I explained over and over again I was very nervous and didn't want to take any risks of a bad outcome. I was assured there was no risk and I was a great candidate for the filler Artfill around my eyes and later, as I could afford it, other places on my face. He kept saying this procedure only went wrong in unskilled hands and he was the best. Well I don't know if I am the unlucky one but the filler went lumpy under my eyes and under one eyebrow. This filler is permanent - I wish it was not. I did go back and complain but doc just said next time I should try a filler that was not permanent!!!!! Don't know what I shall do from here- thought he was the best for face in the area. Must say staff were all very nice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][662915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Saw Dr Lam for a consult and this is the first time the doctor actually comes out to greet his patient. Not a nurse who makes you tell your story to her and then AGAIN to the Dr. He is smart, kind and funny. Got right to the point-explained everything in great detail and works with your budget. Surgery is scheduled. He is going to fix another surgeons mess. Knows his stuff. Can't wait!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

For my upcoming special event, I chose enhance my lips with temporary filler. Thank God, I chose something temporary, otherwise, if it was permanent like silicone, it was going to be the worst mistake of my life. Mr. Lam injected temporary filling into my lips. After the injection made, they never called me to check up on me or set up a post procedure-follow up appointment. The swelling on my lips, especially lower lips, did not go down for almost a week which concerned me. I called them to ask if this was normal. They asked me to come in and show it to Mr. Lam. Mr. Lam looked at it and said some of the filling material went in to the wrong area, inside my lips, and that looked like a swelling, but it was actually the material he used was collected below my lower lip. He punctured inside my lip and squeezed the excessive material out. My lips swell for another 4 to 5 days after this. My upper lip is also uneven, one side is thicker than the other side. I hate looking at my photos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Lam. He spent a great deal of time with me explaining all the options, the differences, etc. I elected to have some temporary filler done with him. After a few weeks, I couldn't see a difference. When I went back for the after photos & met with Dr. Lam, he said he could personally see his work, but that he wanted to make sure I was happy & offered to fill a bit more where the difference would be more obvious to me. He did, & I must say I am VERY PLEASED. Also, I did botox in February with Dr. Lam. It is the BEST I've ever had!!! It was painless, due to a special Japanese technique he uses, & it has lasted nearly six months. I am truly amazed @ his botox. GREAT JOB, DR. LAM! I definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Lam is very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. He is very careful and takes extra steps to make sure that his customers are comfortable and do not feel any pain. Also, he seems to be up to date on the latest products and procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

He is an honest doctor and no overprice his price is like the other doctors .. ( I checked ) He does look at your face and enhance the best and make you look amazing .. He knows were to aply the filles correctley. Never had a issue with botox or fillers and the last also he did my top of eyes and it loos amazing no lumps. People that coplain is probabley they did not inform him of other previos predures done to them and that could have an effect on the results. ALso healing depends of the way one takes care of their own bodies if you drink or some etc.. your body wont give the same results as a healty person. He also will refuse service if you donot need it. in seveal years i never had a bad rection on anything. He has a machine that cans see the veins and he can avoid inhecting in that area for safty. there is places were esteticians are doing fillers a very scary thing. He knows exacley were the muscles are loacated. I wont trust any one else to inject me...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

He is a worst unskilled dogtor ever. He is a big talker and liar. He will tell you that he never get sued by any patients at the first consultation and blah blah blah. He will promise you how beautiful you will look after the surgery he perform. What a big joke, he put fat on my face all over, and places we never disguised. When I woke up from the surgery and he is gone. I looked into the mirror, I almost pasted out and I cried so hard. He screwed my face, and make my life miserable. And 4 weeks later, I went back to see him, he told me that he think that I need a secondary fat grafting to fill under my eyes in two months, and he will give me a goog price, I said NO, he asked WHY. I wish time could go back, I would never seen him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][662916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

He is great. I am guessing someone on the internet has it out for him and might be trying to destroy his reputation by writing fake and bad reviews everywhere! You just can't believe everything you read online!! Another North Dallas plastic surgeon left me with a horrible scar below my ear and could or would not do anything to help me. It was ugly and hurt badly. Dr Lam has been patiently working on it using many different processes. He is doing a wonderful job getting it to go away. I have also had fillers done by him. Wonderful results. Be the way the MD that left me with the horrible scarring was elected one of Dallas best plastic surgeons by D magazine. What a joke. Worth the trip up from Austin that I have to make to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662909].votes_count ]]