Rate Dr. Newton O. Duncan

Dr. Newton O. Duncan's Ratings

My son had 2 ear tube surgeries with Dr. Duncan. He is extraordinarily kind and extremely skilled at what he does. Would very highly recommend him. Folks need to understand that each appointment takes a variable amount of time and there are emergency work-ins that delay scheduled appointments. Chill out and enjoy the waiting room views!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

We have waited for two hours, even we had an appointment. When I asked how far are we in the waiting, one of the stuff said everyone else is in front of us and we will be the last and it will take at least two ore hours, we spent fours hours just for nothing. I will not recommend doctor Duncan , unless you will spend your half day at his office waiting;(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Duncan treated my daughter from age 3 until age 7. We had gone to other ENT specialists, who all threw up their hands, saying they could no longer help her. He was kind, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician and surgeon. I have recommended him to many other satisfied customers. Thank you so much! Brooke's mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Duncan is great, great, great!!! You will not find a better pediatric ENT physician in Houston. He placed my son's ear tubes when he was 9 months old, and have functioned perfectly for several years. All the doctors in the Children's ENT of Houston practice are very capable. Additionally, the waiting room is very kid friendly with plenty of room to play or watch a movie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Duncan performed sinus surgery on my son. He has become lot better every since the surgery was performed on him. Dr. Duncan was very patient and and went straight for the root cause which was causing sinus issues. He also spends lot of time with the patient and answers all your questions. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

My firstborn had to have adenoids removed and tubes put in when he was 18 months and has been going for follow-up appointments until this July when his last tube came out. Dr. Duncan has teh best bedside manner I have ever seen. He speaks to the child first, because he/she is his patient, and makes them comfortable. He's very gentle and always makes sure he answers all questions. He may run late some times because of being called in to the hospital, but he is worth the wait. That is why we're going back to him with my son's 9 month old baby brother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Dr. Duncan is knowledgeable, thorough and has exceptional bedside manner. My son, Tony, is 20, and has had 5 ear surgeries. Dr. Duncan makes a bad si- tuation pleasant. I just wish I could find his email address to thank 'im!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

My daughter had her tonsils/adnenoids removed. Dr. Duncan was recommended by a friend and that was the very best thing ever. He and his staff are the very best. He has the best bed side manners. It is difficult to get an appt., however, it is worth the wait. Dr. Duncan and his staff reassured my daughter's fears and the surgery went perfect. She has no more problems, thanks to Dr. Duncan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Duncan has a very nice bedside manner which reduced my daughter's anxiety with other ENTs and is very thorough in his examination. Dr. Duncan treated my daughter very efficiently and effectively. It took a long time to get an appointment with Dr. Duncan, but he was worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Duncan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

My son has been seeing Dr. Duncan for almost 3 years now and I would not even consider another ENT. He is wonderful with my son and very knowledgable about sinus disease (which my son suffers from). I would highly recommend Dr. Duncan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913233].votes_count ]]