Rate Dr. David R. Parker

Dr. David R. Parker's Ratings

Great therapists require talent and dedication. The education is just a nice bonus. Doctor Parker has all three. I'm thankful to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He is the most compassionate and skilled psychologist/mental health counselor I have ever encountered. He has helped with numerous and varied issues, some of which I was never able to get help with before. He has never canceled or missed an appointment in several years. And he has always been there when I needed him acutely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Has saved my life more than once. Much more than a doctor - a true friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Never returns my calls, will cancel my appointments simingly at random, will have his office call and change my appointmants at the last minute so that he can attend a meeting...I don't think he respects me or my child (whom he sees). He will take car rides to the store with his pts....what is that all about?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143269].votes_count ]]