Rate Dr. David R. Parker

Dr. David R. Parker's Ratings

Great therapists require talent and dedication. The education is just a nice bonus. Doctor Parker has all three. I'm thankful to have him.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

He is the most compassionate and skilled psychologist/mental health counselor I have ever encountered. He has helped with numerous and varied issues, some of which I was never able to get help with before. He has never canceled or missed an appointment in several years. And he has always been there when I needed him acutely.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Has saved my life more than once. Much more than a doctor - a true friend.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Never returns my calls, will cancel my appointments simingly at random, will have his office call and change my appointmants at the last minute so that he can attend a meeting...I don't think he respects me or my child (whom he sees). He will take car rides to the store with his pts....what is that all about?

Submitted Dec. 2, 2004 | flag