Dr. Amir A. Pouradib

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Amir A. Pouradib has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5435733
30/04/14 3 5 5 5 Dr. Pouradib is very kind and caring with an excellent grasp of pain issues. I've been a patient for four years and he has never ever been late-I have never had to wait for him and as an ex medical office manager find this incredible. He has the added value in that he's funny.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2637590
01/05/13 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgable in what he does. Always willing to listen to what I have to say. If something that he has given me for pain isn't working he is quick to offer suggestions of something else. Doesn't rush you out of the office. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2614361
11/04/13 5 5 5 5 The Laguna Hill location is awesome. He is professional and so great at diagnosing your issue. He listens and doesn't rush. He follows your progress and offers best solution for your problem. He is the real deal when it comes to pain management. He sees both myself and husband and knows his stuff. Thankfully we have him as one of our doctors. We have been with him for over 4 years and would not see or recommend any other Dr....His assistant Leo is great as is the staff..love dealing with both Fran and Anna. Thank you for your caring attitude.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1508434
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 very compassionate and competent, extremely caring  Respond
RID: 1343302
21/01/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Pouradib is a great doctor! He was able to give me a diagnosis (fibromyalgia), which 5 other doctors couldn't. He helped me find medicine that worked, and he tried to give me samples whenever possible. He really listened, seemed to look at the whole clinical picture, and understood the cost of healthcare. He is not always on-time, but he tries to be respectful of your time, finding a good balance of efficiency and not rushing you out of the office. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Anthem