Rate Dr. Adam F. Feingold

Dr. Adam F. Feingold's Ratings

Arrogant, poor communication. I will not see this Doctor again or refer patients to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2524767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I'm not a patient of his so I rated the staff and punctuality in the middle because I have no clue. I really can't speak too much on how knowledgeable he is either, so I put 4 stars there. He has some bad reviews so I wanted to share my brief experience with him. He ended up delivering my son via C-section and he did a great job. Before the procedure he made me feel as at ease as possible considering the circumstances. I appreciate him very much and I'll never forget him. I love my regular OB but if I ever needed to switch, he would be my first choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Hands down the worst doctor ever. I went in to have a cyst removed. Was in horrible pain for 3 days after. Went in on day 2 because I had gained 14 pounds in 48 hours and was terribly bloated to the point I couldn't sit or lay down. His words when I went to see him in his office on day 2? "Suck it up. Go home. You're fine" Went to the ER on day 3 and was rushed to Phoenix for emergency surgery because I was going into kidney failure.... Found out Feingold had cut a hole in my bladder.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2484614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Feingold delivered both my children. When I first visited Dr. Feingold, I was 1st trimester pregnant. Having lost a baby born at 26 weeks and followed by a miscarriage, I feared I could not carry my son to term. I was an older woman of 38, and consider high risk, because of my history. I shared my fears with Dr. Feingold, who confidently told me, "You will have this baby. I will make sure of it." Sure enough my son was born in 2006, followed by another in 2008. I am grateful to Dr. Feingold, and continue to see him as my Gyn. His staff was always friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I waited over a hour AFTER my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. I have never been treated so badly by any doctor. Instead of finding comfort and direction, Dr. Feingold made me feel like a stupid, complete idiot and quite frankly, wasting his very valuable time. He was rude, impatient and did not want to discuss or listen to the many problems I was having. I left his office feeling humiliated and greatly distressed. I will NEVER go there again and advise others to avoid him like the plague! I went to another doctor who sent me for some tests. There were some serious issues. That doctor referred me to another specialist in the Phoenix area who handles the type of situations I am experiencing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1913730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Finegold is the worst I met in Prescott. He is not knowledgeable, not helpful, not attentive, and not sympathetic at all. His attitude is rude and inappropriate in relation with patients. It is scary he calls himself a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1913729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

LOVE!!!! I went to DR. F for all of my children and he is so patient, gentle, and very knowledgable,a very kind man. I was always hesitant of going to a male dr. but after seeing Dr. Feingold I never want to go to anyone else. He always has an answer for me and wants to help me with any concerns I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

He is wonderful, competant, listens and really puts you at ease! I had a high risk pregnancy with my daughter and he watched carefully! my mom is an ob/gyn nurse and she says he is the best Dr she has worked with, as well as his partner dr. Fernandez!! love them both!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

He saved my life and my baby. I had an ovarian cyst and he had to do surgery on me when was 20 wks pregnant with my daughter. We both came through with flying colors thanks to him. More than that, he monitered my condition up to the surgery to make sure the baby could survive the anesthesia. I followed all his instructions during my care and can not find fault with him at all. He is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever had. Sorry about the baby that died. The sad fact is, when you deliver babies for a living, not all of them will live, no matter what you do. I read the medical board findings, and I believe the mother was not taking care of herself properly. I had a high risk pregnancy and did what I was told with great results. Dr F delivered my 2nd child in 2008 (when I was 42!), he is the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Feingold is awesome. He's been my Dr. for about four years (also through the birth of my son). He's always been polite, patient and knoweledgeable. His offices are clean and the staff is great. He is a little late sometimes, but he delivers babies so I don't mind being patient. He always gives me his undevided attention and takes the time I need. That might make him late for someone else, but I sure appreciate it. I have no complaints!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913724].votes_count ]]