You may also like

Rate Dr. Adam F. Feingold

Dr. Adam F. Feingold's Ratings

Dr. Feingold performed a LAVH hysterectomy (removal of cervix, uterus, and fallopian tubes)for me and I wish I could say it was a good experience. He didn't listen well to me as a patient and made me feel uneducated for questions I asked. This was my first surgery and I was very nervous, not to mention emotional. He had an arrogance about him and wasn't very empathetic during the process. On the day of surgery I saw him for a brief moment prior to being moved to the surgery room. He was cold and seemed to be preoccupied. That was the last time I spoke with him until the next day. He came to my room in the hospital for again a quick moment to release me from the hospital. He said everything went well and went according to plan. About 10 days later I was hospitalized for an internal pelvic infection from the surgery and began IV antibiotics. He never called me or stopped by the hospital to check on me. I saw him a few minutes before I was released from the hospital after my 5 day stay. He did not send me home with antibiotics. A week later I had a follow up appointment with him. He again was cold and seemed irritated. I told him that I did not feel I was improving. He said that it will take time and did not run any additional tests. A week and a half after that appointment I was still not improving. I called his office and the nurse said they would try to fit me in to see the doctor. I decided at that moment to get a second opinion and made an appointment with a doctor in Phoenix AZ. After my appointment with the doctor in Phoenix they admitted me to Banner Good Samaritan Hospital. I had a CT Scan performed and it showed the pelvic infection from the original surgery was still there. I was put on IV antibiotics again and they performed exploratory laparascopic surgery to be sure nothing else was wrong. They found that I had an abscess residng in my right fallopian tube which had destroyed my right ovary. The abscess has also caused damage to my colon and had to be surgically fixed. I stayed in this hospital for 4 days. The most frustrating part of this situation is that I was told by Dr. Feingold that he had removed my fallopian tubes. He did not. Had he done that I would not have had the abscess situation and I would still have my right ovary. In addition, if I would have been sent home with oral antibiotics from the hospital stay when dealing with the infection originally I may not have had to deal with anything further. Still to this date I have not heard from Dr. Feingold. 9 weeks later I was finally released to work. I cannot and will not ever recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

I am incredibly disappointed with how I was treated when I went to see Dr. Feingold with very clear gyn issues after a supracervical hysterectomy that he performed a year and half earlier. He was very dismissive and condescending when he said, " There aren't any gynecological issues that cause bloating. There's nothing I can do for you. What are you going to do now?" After feeling horrible for a more than a year, I felt very defeated. Fortunately, I found a new PCP that referred me to a new gyn that actually listened. I am scheduled for surgery to fix the issue. No woman should be ignored with bloating, bleeding, pain, and fatigue that doesn't go away. I would not recommend him. Although Fernandez was very kind when he came to check on me after my surgery with Feingold. Too bad they are in the same office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Arrogant, poor communication. I will not see this Doctor again or refer patients to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2524767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I'm not a patient of his so I rated the staff and punctuality in the middle because I have no clue. I really can't speak too much on how knowledgeable he is either, so I put 4 stars there. He has some bad reviews so I wanted to share my brief experience with him. He ended up delivering my son via C-section and he did a great job. Before the procedure he made me feel as at ease as possible considering the circumstances. I appreciate him very much and I'll never forget him. I love my regular OB but if I ever needed to switch, he would be my first choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Hands down the worst doctor ever. I went in to have a cyst removed. Was in horrible pain for 3 days after. Went in on day 2 because I had gained 14 pounds in 48 hours and was terribly bloated to the point I couldn't sit or lay down. His words when I went to see him in his office on day 2? "Suck it up. Go home. You're fine" Went to the ER on day 3 and was rushed to Phoenix for emergency surgery because I was going into kidney failure.... Found out Feingold had cut a hole in my bladder.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2484614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Feingold delivered both my children. When I first visited Dr. Feingold, I was 1st trimester pregnant. Having lost a baby born at 26 weeks and followed by a miscarriage, I feared I could not carry my son to term. I was an older woman of 38, and consider high risk, because of my history. I shared my fears with Dr. Feingold, who confidently told me, "You will have this baby. I will make sure of it." Sure enough my son was born in 2006, followed by another in 2008. I am grateful to Dr. Feingold, and continue to see him as my Gyn. His staff was always friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I waited over a hour AFTER my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. I have never been treated so badly by any doctor. Instead of finding comfort and direction, Dr. Feingold made me feel like a stupid, complete idiot and quite frankly, wasting his very valuable time. He was rude, impatient and did not want to discuss or listen to the many problems I was having. I left his office feeling humiliated and greatly distressed. I will NEVER go there again and advise others to avoid him like the plague! I went to another doctor who sent me for some tests. There were some serious issues. That doctor referred me to another specialist in the Phoenix area who handles the type of situations I am experiencing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1913730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Finegold is the worst I met in Prescott. He is not knowledgeable, not helpful, not attentive, and not sympathetic at all. His attitude is rude and inappropriate in relation with patients. It is scary he calls himself a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1913729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

LOVE!!!! I went to DR. F for all of my children and he is so patient, gentle, and very knowledgable,a very kind man. I was always hesitant of going to a male dr. but after seeing Dr. Feingold I never want to go to anyone else. He always has an answer for me and wants to help me with any concerns I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

He is wonderful, competant, listens and really puts you at ease! I had a high risk pregnancy with my daughter and he watched carefully! my mom is an ob/gyn nurse and she says he is the best Dr she has worked with, as well as his partner dr. Fernandez!! love them both!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913726].votes_count ]]