Rate Dr. Demetrius K. Lopes

Dr. Demetrius K. Lopes's Ratings

Dr Lopes is the very best at what he does. He has treated me and also saved a family members life! He is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr Lopes is amazing. The best in his field. Very sharp and calm. He diagnozed me with a life threatening condition and safe my life. AMAZING DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

It's hard not be grateful to somone who saved your lie, but he was such a caring and genuinely kind person on top of it, I have nothing but the utmosdt respsect and admiration for this doctor. If you are ever unfortunate enough to need a neurosurgeon, this is your guy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

Very caring,he spent alot of time explaining my condition and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2008

The best staff, polite and caring. explains in laymans language to make sure one understands what ones problem is, what will fix it and what the procedure will be used with the aid of your cat scans and/or angiogram. Office is clean and neat. Allows you to ask questions and express your fears.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913754].votes_count ]]