Rate Dr. Robert D. Dingeman

Dr. Robert D. Dingeman's Ratings

Excellent doctor and has excellent staff. He listens to his patients. Does not waste a patients time. Could see through me trying to hide some of my pain. He made the surgery process simple And comforting. Months after the surgery when I was still having pain in the shoulder from my neck He immediately sent me to a neurosurgeon for follow-up surgery on my neck . On one visit to physical therapy Dr. Dingman showed up to check on a few of his patients to include myself. He also has a funny joking personality.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Dingeman is very personable,especially if you have a dry since of humor.His nurse Kristi is very warm and caring.Dr. Dingeman will answer all questions you have and give you websites to visit if you care to.As far as him being on time,he is the best but,you better have a few extra minutes cause he wants to find out everything and he is very thorough.Dr.Dingeman also usually has a story or joke.I can not say enough good about this man.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

Simply the best. Takes the time to listen to his patients and really get to know them. He relies on common sense and knowledge rather than prescriptions and surgery. He will do surgery and order x-rays/MRIs if necessary, but not as a first step or a default option. Him and his staff are courteous to their patients and seem to really enjoy their jobs.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

He is a doctor you can count on to do the right thing, not what is going to make him the most money

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

Doc is a great. Help me out and tells me averthing

Submitted Oct. 30, 2006 | flag