Rate Dr. William E. Shuell

Dr. William E. Shuell's Ratings

Re-made everything. Started with the thighs, hips, abdomen, bras rolls, and knees. Look great. Loved the doctor so much that I went back to him several times as you can see. He was able to give back to me what time and babies had taken away. Looking forward to the last bit on my arms this summer.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Shuell did my procedure, after 1 week post op, i can already see a difference on my treated areas. Dr Shuell was very professional and answered all my questions/concerns. i would greatly recommend him to my friends. Thank you Dr Shuell!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with my expereince and would reccomend them to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shuell came recommended to me. I was very nervous up front with having surgery but he and the staff were just amazing. He has a great rapport with his staff and just being in that friendly environment melted away my anxiety. He has the skill of an artist, and making me feel comfortable was VERY important to him.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

I went in for a revision on some previous work that I was not pleased with. I expressed what I didn't like and he immediately he saw what I was taking about, he also suggested some other areas that would compliment what I was having done. Dr. Shuell was knowledgable, very easy to talk to, and understood what I wanted. He called me the next day to see how I was feeling "wow" the Dr. Calling back... What a difference from the first Dr. It's only one week and I see a big difference in my stomach and hips. I am so happy I can only imagine what the end result will be!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Schuell is the best hands down. i had a tummy tuck and my breasts done. I have even had doctors comment on the great work that was done. Thank you dr schuell, your the best!!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Sheull and his staff were patient and answered all my questions, I initially went in for a traditional lipo of my lovehandles and stomach but tried the body-jet and was amazed at the speedy recovery of only 2 weeks! I lost 4 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips after only 2 weeks

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Shuell is a rarity in the medical field. I am having a breast augmentation and was so impressed with his attention to my needs and desired end result at the very first consultation. He gave me all the pros and cons for my body type and latest techniques. Dr. Shuell is highly recommended in my book.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

I've never been to a doctor that listens so well and personalizes all of his surgeries. No "cookie cutters" here. All my life I've been self conscious about my labia (the outers are large; the inners stuck out). I didn't know this could be cured till I watched Doctor 90210 on E! network. I searched the internet for doctors in my area and found Dr. Schuell. I had a labiaplasty and could not have been more pleased with Dr. Shuell (and his staff). I am still healing, but Dr. Schuell listened well and gave me the look I like in labias. He called me the night of surgery to see how I was doing and I was doing great. No pain, some swelling, but minimal discomfort. I am ecstatic about the outcome. If I have any cosmetic procedures in the future, I will go to Dr. Shuell. He does beautiful work, cares about each patient, and even gives out his cell phone should you need to contact him after hours. Thank you Dr. Shuell!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2008 | flag

I saw Dr. Shuell for a consultation and was impressed with him. He spent so much time with me and really listened.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2006 | flag