You may also like

Rate Dr. Desiree Jabin

Dr. Desiree Jabin's Ratings

Dr Jabin has help me with my confusion with my sexuality. I was sexually abuse as a young teenager. Dr Jabin worked with me and my thoughts of being confused about my being a straight man. As we worked thru my issues I realized that she is a straight forward Docter. She explained things to me in a way that I had to look inwards to confusing issues in my thoughts. Dr Jabin did for me what years of Theropy couldn't do. At times I didn't agree with Dr Jabin on some issues. I come to realize that those were the issues that were blocking me from my progress. I am presently married and have three wonderful children. I'm sexually engaged with my wife and no longer battle with the demons in my head. Thank You Dr Jabin for not taking my side and working through my issues to the wonderful end.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

She is horrible! If your in north county and a FTM OR A MTF DON'T SEE DR DESSIRE JABIN. SHE WILL TALK YOU OUT OF TRANISITIONING. THIS IS WHY I HAVE A NEW THERIPEST WHO IS HELPING ME OUT. BECAUSE OF MY NEW THERIPIST IM NOW ON TESTERONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr Jabin is very professional. She listens very well and is very insightful. She did not talk in some hard to understand "jargon" but is very down to earth and understandable. Dr Jabin gave me great advice that made perfect sense and did not over charge me. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of good sound advice. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

She is helpful, insightful and the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1263].votes_count ]]