Rate Dr. Heather A. Moore

Dr. Heather A. Moore's Ratings

DR, Heather Moore the BEST DR, in the Bellegrove,I was recommended to Dr.Moore by a friend Darlunne, who had great experiences with her, I have had so much pain during my pregnancy and so scared, no one has been able to help me like she has.Not only did she take the time to sit with me and talk to me about my pregnancy and future baby,but she treated me like I was not only her patient but a valued friend. She was honest with me at every visit.DR Moore always call me not nurse during my pregnancy,I have been going through such a difficult time financially that I had to apply for medical help from the hospital.It was not until after my procedure was done that I realized Dr.Moore had volunteered her time when my due date at the hospital.I keep hearing from my coworker nurses how great she is,I wouldn't have trusted my body to anybody else. Thank you Dr.Moore so much what you do for me and other people, my family really like you she so cute.God Bless you Dr Moore. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Moore for almost 12 years. She has always been kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to take time and answer my questions. She gave me excellent pre-natal care with my three babies. Dr. Moore went out of her way when I was admitted to the hospital a week after my delivery. She came to check on me first thing in the morning and was so compassionate when she learned of a difficult marital situation I was going through. After my third baby, I was diagnosed with pre-cervical cancer. Dr. Moore provided excellent care and called me personally to give me test results. I would highly recommend Dr. Moore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Moore is an amazing Doctor. I have visited her today and she was above my expectations. She gave me all her attention and she was calm and attentive to my concerns. She treated me as if I was the only patient at the clinic although the place was so busy. She is professional, warm, knowledgable, and cute on top of all. I highly recommend Dr Moore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Moore preformed my hysterectomy 2 years ago. She was so kind and helpful. The case was severe but she did a great job. I would and have recomended her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Best Gynec :) Very polite, knowledgeable and adresses my concerns... Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Excellent doctor, caring and thorough. Always has time for your questions, calm demeanour. Excellent surgeon - my C-section was done perfectly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

She is fantastic!!! Always answers questions, and will take all the time necessary. Highly Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

Would not recommend ! She didn't seem to want to answer all my questions. Those that she addressed didn't provide me with much of an answer. I would feel more comfortable if our discussions could have been done before I changed & was still in my street clothes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

An extremely good doctor who cares for her patients. Strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I had both of my children with Dr. Moore and besides taking the time to answer questions, Dr. Moore also was very respectful of the research and reading I'd done on my own. She never talked down to me and always followed up with research of her own on questions she couldn't immediately answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2143339].votes_count ]]