Rate Dr. Daniel Vasquez

Dr. Daniel Vasquez's Ratings

Best dentist in the Tri-City area! All of the staff are friendly and the Dr is awesome. I found out I had to move out of state and I went and finished all 5 fillings I needed in one appointment. Their work is VERY nice and they pride themselves on good, no, amazing work. I had a crown from a previous dentist that was horrible and caused a lot of jaw pain because it didn't fit right and was too big. Dr Vasques replaced it and it actually feels like my natural tooth did. Crowns are done in office so you get the best fit that way and you don't have to make another appointment later and don't have to worry about being careful with a temporary crown. For the quality of their work the price they charge is more than reasonable!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vasquez is by far one of the few top dentists out there. I've had so much problems with other offices and spent so much money on unnecessary dental work. However I feel so comfortable at this office and I trust Dr.Vasquez to do my dental work. He has a lot of knowledge and will help you out as much as possible without trying to repair every single tooth for the money. Offers varies options and doesnt pressure you. Very happy

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

He is awesome. Super friendly, and makes you feel very calm even if you are the kind of person that gets very nervous when it comes to dental work. He is quick and efficient and doesn't try to sell you on expensive cosmetic work that you don't need. In fact, will do just the opposite...told me to use white strips rather than spend a bunch of money having him whiten my teeth!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag