Rate Dr. Elizabeth B. Spannhake

Dr. Elizabeth B. Spannhake's Ratings

would NEVER take my child there again..EVER. She is a money hungry person. Barely looks at my child when I am there. OHH I'll pay the transfer fees. Just get me out of there!!!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Both my daughter and I are patients of Dr. Spannhake. We are so pleased with our progress and our new look. The office staff are great. Answer our many questions and helped us set up a payment plan we could handle. We definitely recommend Dr. Spannhake and her staff.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I'm currently in the process of fixing all the mistakes they made with my teeth with an amazing orthodontist in Georgia right now. Anyway to the facts - I was a patient of Spannhake Orthodontics on and off for a total of 6 years!! Yes that's right I had braces for 6 years starting with what they call Phase 1 treatment, then four teeth extracted and full braces and my teeth were NOT even close to straight. When I got my braces off I am a bunch of spaces left. They said the retainers will close them but of course that did not work even though I wore the retainers ALL THE TIME! I truly believe that because I was the first in my family to need serious dental work and Dr. Spannhake took advantage of me and my family. Not only did she over charge us, but over the course of my 6 years as her patient she continued to rack on the charges. And as my parents wanted my teeth to be straight, they tried to pay for everything she asked. Go elsewhere for your orthodontic treatment.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I just finished my orthodontic treatment with Spannhake Orthodontics. What a great experience. The staff was so professional and kind. I look great. I wish I had had treatment sooner. Next I am going to whiten my teeth. Wow!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I recently had some dental work done by Dr. Spannhake and was very happy with the results. During my treatment the subject of my sleep apnea problem came up. I told her that I had a C-PAP machine that just wasn't working for me. She suggested a molded mouth piece that can be used as an alternative. She took an impression of my mouth and made the mouth piece. It fits perfectly and it has helped a TON. This was never suggested to me before by the sleep center I attended. She and her staff very extremely friendly and professional!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr Spanhake several years ago as an adult patient who had lived with a bad alignment. When we talked about treatment she knew I was looking for complete alignment for all teeth. At the time she suggested the Invisalign, which was more $$$ than conventional treatment. About 4 months into the treatment I saw her new partner who showed me the computer image of my finished tooth alignment. When I questioned the teeth in the back which were still showing a cross bite the partner informed me that Invisalign wouldn't address that issue. The next visit I brought it up to Dr. Spanhake and she blew me off saying she would address that later. As time went on and on she finally did address it and they still didn't match. Since then I've consulted with other Dr. and may have to start over from the beginning with a full set of metal to get the proper results. She is a scheming, money grubbing, nasty Orthodontist. Oh and if you're nervous about pain forget it!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag