Dr. Monika K. Gyulai

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Monika K. Gyulai has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3578748
23/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Monika is the best Dentist that I have gone to in my 50+ years. She is up to date with all of the latest dental advancements. She has small hands and gentle with the drill. I had little to no pain when I have gone to her. I have happily sent friends from work to her and they thanked me very much. "brownie points for me", it's really my big smile from a great dentist is why they asked in the first place. Love the netfix movies and headphones, just got to remember not to laugh! The office is very nice and the staff makes for a great atmosphere so I always look forward to my Dentist Appointment. How many people will say that? Thank you Dr. Monika!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Monika" to "Monika K."
RID: 2822855
29/08/13 5 5 5 5 I've been going Dr. Monika, and her mother before her, for 25 years. I always feel like I'm receiving the best care possible, both from Dr. Monika and her wonderful staff. I moved from Orange County several years ago but I continue to make the 40 mile drive to their office because I would never consider anyone else for my dental needs. I highly recommend Dr. Monika and her staff to anyone looking for a new dentist.
RID: 2622769
21/04/13 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient at Dr Gyulai's office since the mid-80s, when Monika's mother, Katherine, was practicing. Since Monika took the mantle, I have continued to be in great hands. I have had several root canals, white fillings, crowns, and even some beautiful cosmetic dentistry done and am very pleased. This is a great family practice with a great staff. I have said for years that it is hard to find a great doctor WITH a great staff. One is blessed to find one or the other. Here you are blessed with both!
RID: 2575306
03/03/13 5 5 5 5 I have been coming to Dr. Monika Gyulai for many years and I would highly recommend anyone else to come here as well. Dr. Gyulai is personable, gentle and very skilled in her craft. Not only is she the best dentist I've ever been to, but her office is always clean and the staff is excellent. Everyone here makes you feel right at home and I always know Im leaving with the best service possible. - Starr M.  Respond
RID: 2529179
12/01/13 5 5 5 5 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.GYULAI AND HER STAFF IS EXCEPTIONAL AS WELL.
RID: 2529062
12/01/13 5 5 5 5 Before I started seeing Dr. Gyulai, I flew to NY to see my childhood dentist every 6 months because I had not found a dentist that I liked. I LOVE Dr. Gyulai and her staff. She is very competent and is passionate about what she does. Whether it's cleaning your teeth, replacing a filling, rebuilding a tooth or setting you up for clear correct/invisalign (all of which she's done for me) - she does it with attention to detail and takes pride in making you look your best and have good dental health. Sandra was fabulous when it came to my invisalign treatment. She is the best!! I highly recommend Dr. Monika Gyulai. Also, I don't have dental insurance and the office staff is very sensitive to that - always working with me on cash discounts or other options that help me out.  Respond
RID: 2491473
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient in Dr. Gyulai's office over 15 years, and keep coming back to her even after moving out of the area. It is important to me to have a great dentist I can trust, and Dr. Gyulai deserved this through her excellent work. Over the years she made various improvements on my teeth, some cosmetic, but mostly restorative. At 66 I still have my 32 teeth, thanks to Dr. Gyulai. Her office staff is extremely helpful with difficult scheduling problems, as well as dealing with insurances. My grown children and their families are now all Dr. Gyulai's patients. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

13/06/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1786281
23/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gyulai is very nice makes u feel comfortble and explain evryhing.staff very nice.
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 1726769
01/03/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Monika is indeed the most thorough dentist I have ever been treated by. She patiently explains the recommended treatment, and when she does it, she spends as much time with the patient as needed for a perfect job. Her front crown job for my husband improved his smile dramatically. the office environment very nice, calming, and the staff is extremely accommodating.
RID: 1651305
03/12/11 5 5 5 5 If you are searching for a dentist who will treat your teeth as if they were her own, Dr. Gyulai is it. She takes her time and does a thorough job, educates her patients, and will make sure you feel no pain (for those of you who are scared of the dentist!). I was actually content with my smile when I first started visiting her, but she has improved the look of my teeth beyond what I thought possible. Her staff is also amazing. Plan to spend some time there when you go. She doesn't rush her patients in-and-out like a factory. She will make sure everything is perfect and most importantly that you are happy.
RID: 1366428
18/02/11 5 5 5 5 She's the most thorough dentist I have ever been to. I've been suffering from headaches for years. I was actually surprised when the dr told me at my initial appointment that this is something she can help with since I just came for a routine cleaning on a coworkers recommendation. Apparently my bite was really off and after doing some wisdom teeth extractions and invisalign and other treatments now my headaches are pretty much gone. Thank you Dr Monika for taking my headaches away!
RID: 1248763
12/09/10 5 5 5 5 I always hated going to the dentist. Haven't gone for 11 years due to a bad experience ,until my friend recommended her. They've been going for over 10 years and apparently he used to be just as bad about going until his wife made that first appointment. I found her very gentle, straightforward and attentive. After taking care of a lot of health concerns she did a few cosmetic procedures that really changed my appearance. No more closed lip smiles!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 838009
21/03/09 5 4 5 5 Wonderful decor - calming and natural. Dr. Monika was sweet, caring and intelligent. Love her!
* - Rating left by a registered user