Rate Dr. Jack B. Oh

Dr. Jack B. Oh's Ratings

His office is absolutely the best. I have 4 children and they all love going to Dr Oh's office. He is whity and his staff is on top of things. LOVE LOVE LOVE his office!!

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Oh has been my dentists for over 10 years. I recommend him to all my friends and relatives .And the ones who were wise enough to take my advise always thank me. He is fast,gentle ,honest and funny

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Great Dentist...awesome staff. The girls in the front are very helpful and always greet you with a BIG smile!! and they're all so beautiful!!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jack Oh kicks ass. He does not try to up sale you on any procedures that you don't need. The completed work is great and like everyone else said he listens to your concerns and addresses them. You rock doc..

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

I have to say that I actually like going to the dentist because the whole office is so wonderful. Dr. Oh is patient, helpful and friendly and so is his staff.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

A friend recommended me to Dr. Oh. He is the best dentist I have every had. He listens to you and answers any questions you may have. He makes you feel comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I've had an emergency situation they make every effort to see me that same day, often within an hour of my call. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to be seen. Highly recommend Dr. Oh!!!

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

Doctor Oh has never made me wait more than a few minutes, and often I'm in the room right away. He's the friendliest guy you'll meet with a drill in his hand and his staff is great. I'll never say a bad word about this doctor because he's good at what he does and he's very nice.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

The Doctor and his staff are friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. I had been to many dentists in the past but never one that I can actually trust. If Dr. Oh prescribes a procedure is because you really need it and not just because he wants to make money. He has been my family's dentist for almost 10 years. I strongly recommend him.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

The dentist is great, however, the punctuality of the office is HORRIBLE! I've waited on average an hour to sometimes 2 hours before being seen. For this reason alone, I swtiched dentists.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag