Dr. KARO TER-NERSESYAN

Dr. KARO TER-NERSESYAN

Rate Dr. KARO TER-NERSESYAN

Dr. KARO TER-NERSESYAN's Ratings

I love going and seeing Dr. Karo...he is one of a kind and very knowledgeable. He does the best muscle work and stretching. He takes the time to truly explain the mechanism of what he is doing and how it helps me...truly a great doctor.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karo is amazing at what he does...he takes the time to sit down and really get to the cause of the problem. very honest, punctual. He understands the human body very well and is able to explain things clearly that helps and average person understand rather than using big medical words. i went to him for hip pain which was getting worse with age due to arthritis and he was able to help me and slow the process of arthritis was able to couch me on what to do next referred me to a great orthopedic surgeon. i eventually got a hip replacement surgery and have been feeling great and still been going to see dr. karo for my other back related issues and pt.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I had severe shoulder problems from all the strain from my job. Dr. Karo significantly helped reduce my pain and it has only been a few weeks of treatment. I will continue going for treatments.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag