Dr. Karo Ter-Nersesyan

Rate Dr. Karo Ter-Nersesyan

Dr. Karo Ter-Nersesyan's Ratings

Dr. Karo Ter-Nersesyan knows his stuff. when you go visit him you feel great instantly.
My work requires physical labor and he keeps me mobile when needed!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I've been going to chiropractors for about 15 to 20 years now since I started banking always had tension headaches those are probably the main reason why I want to go see a chiropractor I've always been good with adjustments they would hold for 2 to 3 days and then my headaches would come back and I would just feel pretty bad about the day and everything else so A banking buddy buddy of mine went to go see Dr. Karo he said that it took about 3545 minutes and he's never felt anything close to feeling young again so I was little skeptical and He kept talking about him. So I decided then to go in for my headaches literally took him 35 to 45 minutes to figure out what was really going on with me after that he did some suboccipital stretches and also applied heat. Did trigger point therapy with some breathing pattern I was feeling great. Had me stand up and move around Feeling pretty good about myself and then I thought I was done ready to thank him. He laughed and said the treatment isn't over the best part is coming so I had to be lay faceup push my head up felt this restriction and gave me the best adjustment ever had I felt shivers all through my body and then he did the same for the other side and he just let me lay there for about four minutes. OMG.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

At work, I am always standing and moving around. At the end of the day, I am drenched, and my back is always hurting. I highly recommend Dr. Karo's back adjustments. He is a professional at what he does. My family goes to him, my buddies go to him, and my co-workers from the Department go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I love going and seeing Dr. Karo...he is one of a kind and very knowledgeable. He does the best muscle work and stretching. He takes the time to truly explain the mechanism of what he is doing and how it helps me...truly a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2176798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Karo is amazing at what he does...he takes the time to sit down and really get to the cause of the problem. very honest, punctual. He understands the human body very well and is able to explain things clearly that helps and average person understand rather than using big medical words. i went to him for hip pain which was getting worse with age due to arthritis and he was able to help me and slow the process of arthritis was able to couch me on what to do next referred me to a great orthopedic surgeon. i eventually got a hip replacement surgery and have been feeling great and still been going to see dr. karo for my other back related issues and pt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I had severe shoulder problems from all the strain from my job. Dr. Karo significantly helped reduce my pain and it has only been a few weeks of treatment. I will continue going for treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1811].votes_count ]]