Rate Dr. Alla Pavlushkin

Dr. Alla Pavlushkin's Ratings

Amazing experience ! So gental ! Really made me feel extremely comfortable with zero discomfort ! I had to share what an amazing dentist with a seriously welcoming staff . Will definitely return regularly !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

The staff was fantastic..super friendly and very gentle hygienist!! I did not wait long for my appointment (maybe 5 minutes)..I also brought my 7 year old son and they were amazing with him!! My whole family will be using Dr. Alla again for sure..The office was super clean and all equipment new and up to date

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Exceptional service and very knowledgeable doctor and staff. I will never change this doctor to somebody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Found this DR. after years of frustration with Bad Dentists. I have had extensive work done because of it.I am 72 years old and sorry I did not find Dr. Pavlushkin sooner. The Staff is great and caring and friendly, A full and detailed explanation is always given on what Needs to be done. They work very close to my Insurances, My Wife and Daughter also use this DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I've never looked forward to visiting the dentist, until I started using Dr. Pavlushkin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Great doc that's always tried for the best long-term solution to any issues I've had. She presents the pros/cons of elective jobs (like bleaching) and takes the time to make sure you're comfortable with everything. Very decent staff, nice office, and reasonable rates too -- Couldn't ask for more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

As a person who is very uncomfortable with the dentist, Dr. Pavlushkin's staff made me feel at home as soon as I walked in. Her hygienist gave me a thorough cleaning with no discomfort. Dr. Pavlushkin was very knowledgable, giving me clear instructions and a treatment plan that was easy for me to understand. All of the treatment was discussed before anything was done. While getting a wisdom tooth removed, as well as fillings, Dr. Pavlushkin was gentile and quick, making the procedures painless. Her manager was very patient while explaining the insurance coverages and the copayment was very fair. I will continue going to Empire Dental, as well as strongly recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

To anyone who come across this doctor please consider because all the good reviews make her sound great as i thought but she's not. I should of paid attention to the bad review below but I didn't. Even with Metlife insurance I paid over $2000 in a 2 month span to this Dr. I brush and floss everyday and do my 6 month cleaning every year. This Dr found 1 previously done cavity that she said needed refilling and then on my follow up visit she found 2 more. The follow up for the other two I had another one done because she found 1 more. That's a total of 4 and 2 days later I felt massive pain in the last one she had fixed. I went back and she said that I never needed a filling on that tooth and that I now need a root canal. I asked her why she didnt she do this from the beginning and she said because I told her to. I couldn't beleive this but I needed my tooth fixed so I paid her again to do the root canal. She messed it up worse so I needed up finally leaving to another dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Great dentist who I would recommend to anyone. I have been a patient for many years and every time I have been treated in a courteous manner. She explains your options and does very good work. No problems here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

Do not go to this doctor! Dr. Pavlushkin was talking me into putting a bridge to cover my missing tooth and I said that I have to think about it (I was considering an implant instead) and asked her to take care of a filling in one of neighboring teeth. When I came home, I found out that my other tooth next to where the tooth is missing (which was a healthy tooth) is half gone. I called the office and they told me that the doctor prepared the this tooth which would hold the bridge to be ready when the bridge is installed and that I should be happy because this would save me from an extra visit. I did not ask and neither I authorized this. I could not believe what this doctor did in order to force me into installing this bridge with her. The charge was also three times more than any other doctor in the neiborhood. I never went there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][663830].votes_count ]]