Dr. Frederic J. Levine

Dr. Frederic J. Levine

Rate Dr. Frederic J. Levine

Dr. Frederic J. Levine's Ratings

Dr. Levine offers rare integrity, kindness and insight while dealing with very difficult situations (Prostate cancer in my case). I consider myself very lucky having him as my urologist. Great communicator and a very good surgeon.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

My mother who is 81 saw Dr. Levine and loved him. He was both knowledgeable and kind. We would highly recommend him to others. Positive experience.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Great experience Dr Levine has an awesome bed side manner. I will recommend him to anyone who will benefit from his services.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Levine both for his knowledge and his communication skills.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Very good doctor. He removed my kidney back in 2003 due to renal cell cancer. I found him on the AMA website. I wanted the best for the operation and he certainly was the best!!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

In my case he didn't help me. He told that my urinary problems are caused fromed anexity, I don't think so, I will seek another opinion!!!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

Very kind, very knowledgable, very easy to talk to. Helped me through two kidney stones. Thorough, professional, not in a big rush. Great guy!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Levine is one of the best MD's I have ever known. He is professional, has a very pleasant personality, is open to all questions and has a very reassuring bedside manner.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

Has a wonderful sense of humor. His bedside manner meant the world to my husband. He answered all of our questions and did not rush us out of his office.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2006 | flag

Great guy and excellent surgeon. Found and fixed a kidney stone problem another urologist just ignored.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2006 | flag