You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Great experience at this clinic. Excellent bedside manner. He took the time to go over all my treatment options. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Excellent dermatologist with great reputation. Very kind and talented. He has seen me repeatedly, despite my anxiety and paranoia. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I am reporting his behavior and treatment with the college of physicians. Very dishonest, and very much a used car salesman. I was talked into a procedure I did not need and I look worse for it. I had to go to another dermatologist in the city to fix my problem. No thank you Dr Rao.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790734].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 27, 2015

Complete waste of time, only listens if you are in for big-money procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777565].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 15, 2015

Very few with these credentials and genuine caring. Dr Rao is top-notch

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2741448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Veteran dermatologist with great skill and bedside manners. I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Rao for over 10 years now for all my medical issues as well as fillers under my eyes. He's very popular, so the waiting room is almost always full, but it's always been worth the wait. I actually work for a plastic surgeon, but would rather see Dr. Rao instead!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Rao won over my family with his amazing bedside manner, his genuine concern and cheery personality. He is very knowledgeable, and if he doesn't have the answer he discusses the issue with colleagues or researches it, and gets back to you quickly. He has even answered my emails to calm my anxious personality. His staff is wonderful, and helpful. I can't say enough about what a great impression he made with our whole family. We are blessed to have him in Edmonton!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Just the kindest doctor I've ever seen. Great teacher and very talented. I had my cosmetic treatments last week and am very impressed. Great artistry. I see why he's in demand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my questions. He's very caring and knows so much. I totally recommend Dr. Rao to everyone. Thanks Dr. Rao !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Had to wait months after being referred from Emergency, for the few minute he spent he was helpful, but the remedy he prescribed was only temporary and I ended up back in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682345].votes_count ]]