Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

My dermatologist was in Manitoba and I recently moved to Edmonton. I felt awful because my skin was so terrible from acne (well there are alot worse skin problems from other ppl I admit). He told that he had my back and would work with me. He told me first that I should try retina a instead of microdermabrasion because dark skinned ppl have tougher skin, and would save me money. I now live in Edmonton as a permanent resident now, and when I started breaking out from acne again ( I was very stressed), I went to him and he solved the problem right away. I feel the guy really listened to me and really did care about my problems. I writing this review as a thank you to Dr Rao, and I wish him all the best luck

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I came into see Dr. Rao about getting lip fillers.I went to many other consultations with other derms and when I came into Dr. Rao's office I knew he was who I wanted to have the procedure with. His staff are very nice and helpful and gave me a bunch of information that helped me decide which filler I wanted. I went with the Juvederm Volbella, I had swelling which is normal and a slight bruise on one side however the swelling has gone down within 24 hours and i couldn't love my lips more. Dr. Rao did an amazing job, he is very outgoing and knowledgeable. I would deff recommend him to anyone who wants to have their lips done.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my questions. I feel very comfortable in the office with Dr Rao as well as he staff and always look forward to my next visit. I also am blown away with the results i have seen with the lazer hair removal, i have had this type of treatment done many times before at medi spas but have NEVER seen results like this! if you are looking for a dermatologist, Dr Rao is the best choice!

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rao is very compassionate, accommodating and very knowledgeable. My 10 month old broke out in a rash. I called that day, he asked to see her that same day. This is a very busy clinic so that was so nice of him. He was able to identify the rash right away and prescribed an ointment that provided my child with relief right away. I will always have him as my families dermatologist and highly recommend him to others.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I'm very pleased with my experiense of visiting this clinic. Dr Rao is nery nice and professional. I had a lot of questions about my skin and how I could improve it. Dr Rao explained me everithing in very simple language and recomended great skin care products to use. I am so happy with my skin now! I never looked as goog as I do now! Thanks to Dr Rao, to his professional knowlwdge, and care which is so rare today!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rao is the most knowledgeable dermatologist I have ever been to. He is also extremely skilled in a variety of cosmetic dermatology procedures. I have seen several dermatologists over last ten years for Botox injections, and Dr. Rao's treatment was by far the best. He does not overdo the amount of Botox he uses, thus no-one even suspected that I had anything done afterwards, but everybody commented how "relaxed and young" I looked. The injections very completely pain free. In addition to his medical skills, Dr. Rao is also very pleasant, gentle individual.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Rao for red face and mottled pigmentation on chest due to sun exposure when i was young. His nurse did laser for me. She was very caring and knowledgeable. She was very precise and caring and looked very carefully for all my spots; she did not rush me through and was meticulous in treating all the needed areas. She gave me a fan to cool the skin so that I didn't have any pain. I was very please with her work and my chest looks so much better! I had a wedding to go to and i was afraid of wearing a low cut dress, but after her laser i could wear it with no problem!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Rao is very personable but I have given up dealing with him for my problem. He treats me like a new patient every time I come back to see him and keeps prescribing the same treatment even though it didn't work in previous iterations. He doesn't listen when I tell him this has already been tried. And he doesn't listen when I tell him what really happens when I try it (as opposed to what he expects will happen). I can only assume he knows of no other options. I wish he would listen to his patients more!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rao is a very knowledgable doctor and I highly recommend him to everyone because he really cares for his patients wellbeing. He takes his time with the patient and answers all the questions the patient might have. He makes sure that the patient has full understanding of what is going on and explains the procedure. When I walked into the clinic I was welcomed by very friendly and polite staff. I felt comfortable and was able to ask Dr. Rao all the questions I needed because he gave me the time. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Rao is an amazing dermatologist!!

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

My treatment appointment was a complete nightmare. The staff/doctor booked me in for the WRONG procedure. I had numbing cream applied all over my face instead of the few spots on my face that were supposed to be treated. If i didnt catch this on time i would have paid $1200 instead of a $250 procedure. The lady applying the cream to my face had no idea what was going on or what procedure i was supposed to be in for. She consulted another doctor who told me that the laser machine for the procedure was broken and could not be used.The staff laughed about the matter and were not sincere at all. The doctor also told me many other patients were scheduled in for treatments that they are not able to perform.I was offered a 10% off my procedure for when the machiene gets fixed.i wouldn't mind paying full price or even more if they acted professional. Do i really need to deal with this kind of service just to save $25.DON'T schedule patients when you know you can't perform the procedure.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag