Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

I was really disappointed by my experience. He was at a business lunch and showed up late. He did my Botox and filler and I was very unimpressed. I went to another dermatologist who was better trained to have this botch job fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593729].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Fantastic dermatologist. VERY personable, professional and compassionate. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Rao, as my experience couldn't have been better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable, professional,, pleasant and funny. Seeing for for a rather painful procedure was a real pleasure. The results of my laser treatments are absolutely great. I can recommend Dr. Rao to anyone. In my mind, he is the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Just saw Dr. Rao for my various skin issues. He is the best medical practitioner I have ever seen; smart, practical and down-to-Earth. The best bedside manner...pleasant, funny and kind. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Outstanding doctor and staff. He treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. Truly outstanding experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Very nice doctor, I have never met anyone so kind. I wish his old staff from a year ago was still working at the lazer side, I loved my hair removal tech and the reception was a lot better back then, the clinic seems to be not as high end anymore.. I am now getting lazer at another clinic because I didnt like my service at all the last time I went from the new person? Also there was always a yelling lady pretty much directing traffic in the office, it just doesnt seem like a professional office. I would not recommend it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

My dermatologist was in Manitoba and I recently moved to Edmonton. I felt awful because my skin was so terrible from acne (well there are alot worse skin problems from other ppl I admit). He told that he had my back and would work with me. He told me first that I should try retina a instead of microdermabrasion because dark skinned ppl have tougher skin, and would save me money. I now live in Edmonton as a permanent resident now, and when I started breaking out from acne again ( I was very stressed), I went to him and he solved the problem right away. I feel the guy really listened to me and really did care about my problems. I writing this review as a thank you to Dr Rao, and I wish him all the best luck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I came into see Dr. Rao about getting lip fillers.I went to many other consultations with other derms and when I came into Dr. Rao's office I knew he was who I wanted to have the procedure with. His staff are very nice and helpful and gave me a bunch of information that helped me decide which filler I wanted. I went with the Juvederm Volbella, I had swelling which is normal and a slight bruise on one side however the swelling has gone down within 24 hours and i couldn't love my lips more. Dr. Rao did an amazing job, he is very outgoing and knowledgeable. I would deff recommend him to anyone who wants to have their lips done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my questions. I feel very comfortable in the office with Dr Rao as well as he staff and always look forward to my next visit. I also am blown away with the results i have seen with the lazer hair removal, i have had this type of treatment done many times before at medi spas but have NEVER seen results like this! if you are looking for a dermatologist, Dr Rao is the best choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Rao is very compassionate, accommodating and very knowledgeable. My 10 month old broke out in a rash. I called that day, he asked to see her that same day. This is a very busy clinic so that was so nice of him. He was able to identify the rash right away and prescribed an ointment that provided my child with relief right away. I will always have him as my families dermatologist and highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914833].votes_count ]]