Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Just the kindest doctor I've ever seen. Great teacher and very talented. I had my cosmetic treatments last week and am very impressed. Great artistry. I see why he's in demand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my questions. He's very caring and knows so much. I totally recommend Dr. Rao to everyone. Thanks Dr. Rao !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Had to wait months after being referred from Emergency, for the few minute he spent he was helpful, but the remedy he prescribed was only temporary and I ended up back in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I have been having skin problems for 5 years. I was recommended by my doctor to go and see him. He was able to identify my problem immediately and he was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Rao is a great doctor. Funny, smart and kind. I went to him with my own cosmetic issues, and also my kids' many skin problems, and they were effectively addressed. I am also a doctor, and my physician group always refers to him. Truly a gem of a dermatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Reading through the comments before I actually went for an appointment bothered me as some feed backs here are very mean. In Edmonton, it's not that easy to get to see a specialist, a good one especially, that is why I kept my appointment. I saw Dr Rao a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised by his knowledge, experience, and how easy the solution for my skin problem is. Recommend to everyone! I am glad that I didn't listen to some nasty rating comments!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2613010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Outstanding dermatologist with compassion and affability. He stayed well over-time to address my many issues. He has great hands and did a great job for me in every respect. Very professional and smart. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I was really disappointed by my experience. He was at a business lunch and showed up late. He did my Botox and filler and I was very unimpressed. I went to another dermatologist who was better trained to have this botch job fixed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593729].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Fantastic dermatologist. VERY personable, professional and compassionate. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Rao, as my experience couldn't have been better.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2588329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable, professional,, pleasant and funny. Seeing for for a rather painful procedure was a real pleasure. The results of my laser treatments are absolutely great. I can recommend Dr. Rao to anyone. In my mind, he is the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585919].votes_count ]]