You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

When I first saw Dr Rao and went over my issues, we went over treatment options. I was sceptic all about going on Accutane. I read so many bad things on the Internet, it freaked me out. I tried it out, and it was the best thing EVER! I was being treated for oil control on a small dose. My face, and hair has never been better. 😊 I would come to Dr Rao for all my dermatology needs. He's the best! I I'll personally thank him on here. Thanks so much, keep up your great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Rao and his assistant Sandra Sorestad are amazing!!
The front end staff are friendly, warn and welcoming. Wait time was approximately 7 minutes but I arrived a few minutes early so they were right on time. Sandra was professional, warm and friendly. She answered all my questions as did Dr. Roa. He listened and adjusted his procedure to ensure I was happy with the procedure. I will not be going anywhere else in Edmonton after being to this incredible Dr. And this beautiful clinic.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Rayanne Iverson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I have not been treated by Dr Rao yet but my other Dr left me with a minor complication plus what seems to be an infection. (Fillers) he was great the first few times but now that something's wrong I am getting no help. Being treated differently. He does not seem to care. I've been on antibiotics for 3 weeks and had to call to get more. No one ever called to see how I am. When I go in, I'm being treated like I'm amplifying it which maybe I am but there's a complication and it's my face. I've even had pain now post onset and my tear trough swelled like a balloon 2 months later out of the blue. Anyway I saw Dr Rao for a second opinion. He is so so kind. Got me right in and has even called me several times off his personal cell and gave me his number. He is trying so hard to help and hasn't even treated me yet. I see him next week again. This Dr is something very special Thank you Dr Rao A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Rao regarding acne( which is not bad ). The wait time was about 5 mins. The nurse came in she didn't ask me any question but told me accutane is the solution. Like really!!! isn't the right thing to ask about the skin type and examining the breakouts and other related questions. So I still told her about my skin after prescribing accutane she left and doctor came in for barely a minute to basically take me back to the reception. he recommended me couple things just to make sales.I got my appointment with him after waiting for 1 1/2 month and then poor service AGHHH I am really very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was seen by doctor Rao for the first time yesterday. Great experience , beautiful new clinic with friendly stuff. First time getting fillers done can be scary but not with doctor Rao. His consultant took time to address all of my needs , to answer all of my questions and after that I was introduced to doctor Rao. He made me very comfortable and in ease . While he was doing injections he was explaining procedure . I am more than happy with my results and experience at the clinic. I will definitely be back !!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2841149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr.Rao is one of the most humble and knowledgeable doctors I have seen in quite some time. I did have to wait for sometime to get in, but i think that is because he likes to take his time to see and care for his patients. Beautiful clinic with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Although this was my first time, but the way I was welcomed by the front desk and the staff made me feel very secure and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2840394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I am appalled by some of the comments which I read on this site. Yes, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait long after your appointment time to see her, and yes I recognize that all Edmonton residents are very important people and should always be seen immediately upon arrival, but I also know how wonderful it is to have Dr Rao and his staff - old and new - to take whatever time is needed with the issues their patients bring them. I recognize that there have been times when I have taken up more than my allotment of time, causing others to wait and I understand that this happens with other people too. Dr is extremely knowledgeable and Considerable. Like others, I too have received emails over the weekends, calls from him and his medical techniciansat 10 pm concerning test results or go check on how I was doing after the treatment on a very long work day for them. I have been a patient of Dr Rao's for more than 7 years and will continue to see him. I agree with others who have suggested to bring a book to your appointment. I am confident that with him as my specialist my health is in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2838938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Wow! What happened to this place? I haven't been to see dr. Rao for a couple of years and all of the original long term staff were gone. If that wasn't a red flag, meeting the consultant did it. He spend a total of 2 minutes with me after I waited in his office for 90 minutes and then left me with hisuninformed consultant who knew little or nothing about the procedures and everything about the prices. If this is Dr. Raos vision of aging gracefully, Save your money folks and go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2835812].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 12, 2015

Outstanding experience today with this dermatologist. He was very patient, kind and knowledgable. Great clinic with considerate staff. Busy clinic. The wait time was a bit long...bring a book! I'm glad my doctor referred me to Dr. Rao.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I seen Dr. Rao for several issues, he quickly rectified the situation and offered solutions. I am now seeing one of his technicians and she is great as well. However, the reception staff aren't very punctual. If you need to book an appointment I highly suggest to do it while your at the clinic as calling is a nightmare. I have to phone 3 times before my call is returned. I allow 48 hours between voicemails before I call again. On my third voicemail I have to say this is my third time calling if you want my business call me back. Or if you call the clinic and they answer they will put you on hold. Holding is fine if its for a couple of seconds but 20 minutes just isn't acceptable. The 20 minutes on hold has occurred twice. Best of all is that when I am in the waiting room the phone is ringing off the hook and the receptionist are just sitting at their computer doing whatever. Looks like the Doctor needs to hire more office staff and put in another phone line.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2817467].votes_count ]]