Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Veteran dermatologist with great skill and bedside manners. I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Rao for over 10 years now for all my medical issues as well as fillers under my eyes. He's very popular, so the waiting room is almost always full, but it's always been worth the wait. I actually work for a plastic surgeon, but would rather see Dr. Rao instead!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Rao won over my family with his amazing bedside manner, his genuine concern and cheery personality. He is very knowledgeable, and if he doesn't have the answer he discusses the issue with colleagues or researches it, and gets back to you quickly. He has even answered my emails to calm my anxious personality. His staff is wonderful, and helpful. I can't say enough about what a great impression he made with our whole family. We are blessed to have him in Edmonton!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Just the kindest doctor I've ever seen. Great teacher and very talented. I had my cosmetic treatments last week and am very impressed. Great artistry. I see why he's in demand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my questions. He's very caring and knows so much. I totally recommend Dr. Rao to everyone. Thanks Dr. Rao !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Had to wait months after being referred from Emergency, for the few minute he spent he was helpful, but the remedy he prescribed was only temporary and I ended up back in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I have been having skin problems for 5 years. I was recommended by my doctor to go and see him. He was able to identify my problem immediately and he was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Rao is a great doctor. Funny, smart and kind. I went to him with my own cosmetic issues, and also my kids' many skin problems, and they were effectively addressed. I am also a doctor, and my physician group always refers to him. Truly a gem of a dermatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Reading through the comments before I actually went for an appointment bothered me as some feed backs here are very mean. In Edmonton, it's not that easy to get to see a specialist, a good one especially, that is why I kept my appointment. I saw Dr Rao a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised by his knowledge, experience, and how easy the solution for my skin problem is. Recommend to everyone! I am glad that I didn't listen to some nasty rating comments!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2613010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Outstanding dermatologist with compassion and affability. He stayed well over-time to address my many issues. He has great hands and did a great job for me in every respect. Very professional and smart. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I was really disappointed by my experience. He was at a business lunch and showed up late. He did my Botox and filler and I was very unimpressed. I went to another dermatologist who was better trained to have this botch job fixed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593729].votes_count ]]