You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Outstanding experience today with this dermatologist. He was very patient, kind and knowledgable. Great clinic with considerate staff. Busy clinic. The wait time was a bit long...bring a book! I'm glad my doctor referred me to Dr. Rao.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I seen Dr. Rao for several issues, he quickly rectified the situation and offered solutions. I am now seeing one of his technicians and she is great as well. However, the reception staff aren't very punctual. If you need to book an appointment I highly suggest to do it while your at the clinic as calling is a nightmare. I have to phone 3 times before my call is returned. I allow 48 hours between voicemails before I call again. On my third voicemail I have to say this is my third time calling if you want my business call me back. Or if you call the clinic and they answer they will put you on hold. Holding is fine if its for a couple of seconds but 20 minutes just isn't acceptable. The 20 minutes on hold has occurred twice. Best of all is that when I am in the waiting room the phone is ringing off the hook and the receptionist are just sitting at their computer doing whatever. Looks like the Doctor needs to hire more office staff and put in another phone line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went to see him for dermal filler. It was a long wait for me at that day, but it was worth waiting . He did a very good professional filler for me with zero pain, zero swelling, no negative consequences at all. Thank you so much for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Very excellent doctor! I have a lot of cosmetic skin issues that I wanted to be seen for (aging, fine lines, discolouration, etc...) and Dr. Rao really took the time to listen to my concerns and suggest treatments/products for all of them. I left with very few questions and I am excited to see the results soon! He is very polite and I was not uncomfortable asking questions or voicing concerns.

The nurses there are also very nice and knowledgable. Sandra went over the products Dr. Rao wanted me to purchase an extra time to make sure I understood what they were and why I needed them. Most of the products he suggested were on the pricier end but I don't think that makes this clinic a 'money grab' or 'car dealership' as some people below have described... I would rather pay $120 for a product that works than $40 3x for a product that doesn't.

He was running a little behind time but the staff told me right when I checked in and said that if I was waiting 30m+ I should just let them know. Once I was in the room the wait time was no problem at all because of the care I received. The receptionists also took their time to make sure I knew why I was being sold the products I was. They also offered me free samples to try of an eye cream that I wasn't prepared to purchase on the spot.

The clinic is beautiful, the staff is friendly, the doctors and nurses are knowledgable and overall I am very impressed! I will be back to see Dr. Rao for any more cosmetic needs I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Went to see this Dr and waited for a hour in the waiting room and saw him for 30 seconds. He's not very professional and all he wants to do is sell sell sell........complete waste of time. I would not recommend him to family or friends. Great big office and needs the patients to pay the rent. Spent more time with the nurse than I did with the doctor, said he was going to return and did not. Dr. Jaggi Rao, not impressed with you at all............runs this like a money mill!!!! Very unprofessional and staff not friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Was referred by my family doctor for a skin disease that I have been dealing with for years. After waiting for an hour for my consultation. After a very short exam he put me on a new drug and referral for plastic surgeon. I started the new meds right away and no improvement was noticed after a month of being on it. Two weeks after my appointment, I called them about the referral they were to send as I had not heard from anyone. I was informed by a receptionist that it had not been sent because they had switched offices and had gotten lost. in the move. I have been living with extreme pain for many months and explained the urgency of this. Well,this was in March. It is now May and I still have not heard anything about the referral. I just called the office and I was told that it may or may not have been sent. Since I was so disappointed with the service I received, I ended up paying a lot of money and going to the states to see a specialist with this disease. I was told that the medication I was described would do absolutely nothing to help with the disease or my symptoms. I have cancelled my follow-ups and will never return to this Doctor. If he doesn't know how to properly treat the disease, why does he not go and learn more about it or just not see patients so their time is not wasted and false hope given. Spend the money and go to the states where they give you the proper meds and advise.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801981].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 8, 2015

We specifically book the appointment directly after lunch to minimize the amount of school missed for my child. We ended up waiting a full hour to see Dr. Rao. He spent 30 seconds in the room and then as we were asking questions regarding the treatment my child was to use, he excused himself from the room and left us to speak with his assistant. Everyones time is valuable. We would have appreciated a heads up that he was running so far behind. We could have rescheduled so my child did not end up missing so much school.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Great experience at this clinic. Excellent bedside manner. He took the time to go over all my treatment options. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Excellent dermatologist with great reputation. Very kind and talented. He has seen me repeatedly, despite my anxiety and paranoia. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I am reporting his behavior and treatment with the college of physicians. Very dishonest, and very much a used car salesman. I was talked into a procedure I did not need and I look worse for it. I had to go to another dermatologist in the city to fix my problem. No thank you Dr Rao.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2790734].votes_count ]]