Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. Reading through the comments before I actually went for an appointment bothered me as some feed backs here are very mean. In Edmonton, it's not that easy to get to see a specialist, a good one especially, that is why I kept my appointment. I saw Dr Rao a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised by his knowledge, experience, and how easy the solution for my skin problem is. Recommend to everyone! I am glad that I didn't listen to some nasty rating comments!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Outstanding dermatologist with compassion and affability. He stayed well over-time to address my many issues. He has great hands and did a great job for me in every respect. Very professional and smart. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I was really disappointed by my experience. He was at a business lunch and showed up late. He did my Botox and filler and I was very unimpressed. I went to another dermatologist who was better trained to have this botch job fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593729].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Fantastic dermatologist. VERY personable, professional and compassionate. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Rao, as my experience couldn't have been better.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable, professional,, pleasant and funny. Seeing for for a rather painful procedure was a real pleasure. The results of my laser treatments are absolutely great. I can recommend Dr. Rao to anyone. In my mind, he is the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Just saw Dr. Rao for my various skin issues. He is the best medical practitioner I have ever seen; smart, practical and down-to-Earth. The best bedside manner...pleasant, funny and kind. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Outstanding doctor and staff. He treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. Truly outstanding experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Very nice doctor, I have never met anyone so kind. I wish his old staff from a year ago was still working at the lazer side, I loved my hair removal tech and the reception was a lot better back then, the clinic seems to be not as high end anymore.. I am now getting lazer at another clinic because I didnt like my service at all the last time I went from the new person? Also there was always a yelling lady pretty much directing traffic in the office, it just doesnt seem like a professional office. I would not recommend it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

My dermatologist was in Manitoba and I recently moved to Edmonton. I felt awful because my skin was so terrible from acne (well there are alot worse skin problems from other ppl I admit). He told that he had my back and would work with me. He told me first that I should try retina a instead of microdermabrasion because dark skinned ppl have tougher skin, and would save me money. I now live in Edmonton as a permanent resident now, and when I started breaking out from acne again ( I was very stressed), I went to him and he solved the problem right away. I feel the guy really listened to me and really did care about my problems. I writing this review as a thank you to Dr Rao, and I wish him all the best luck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I came into see Dr. Rao about getting lip fillers.I went to many other consultations with other derms and when I came into Dr. Rao's office I knew he was who I wanted to have the procedure with. His staff are very nice and helpful and gave me a bunch of information that helped me decide which filler I wanted. I went with the Juvederm Volbella, I had swelling which is normal and a slight bruise on one side however the swelling has gone down within 24 hours and i couldn't love my lips more. Dr. Rao did an amazing job, he is very outgoing and knowledgeable. I would deff recommend him to anyone who wants to have their lips done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456904].votes_count ]]