Rate Dr. Sonoo K. Advani

Dr. Sonoo K. Advani's Ratings

Very happy with Dr. Advani! Feeling better than I have in a long time, due to her great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr Advani, is a great endocrinologist. When I first went to her my thyroid was so out of whack that I had hair loss and was overweight. I had no energy and felt really bad. I felt better days after my first visit. She tries to keep her patients close to natural health as possible. Dr. Advani is willing to run test to ensure my thyroid levels are good and stay on top of my bone density. I feel great, my hair is thick and long and I have lost weight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Advani is very honest, upbeat, and helpful. I started seeing her two to three years ago because I had a hump on my back and I thought I had cushings syndrome. She told me I did not have cushings syndrome I had PCOS. Never had my GYN picked up on me having PCOS because my periods came to me normally. I've lost a total of 75lbs. And have taken her advice on chia seeds to help with my cholesterol as well as regular exercise. I had the worst acne you could imagine and it was all because I had PCOS and I became insulin resistant. Under her care, I have clear skin, lost weight, and managed my insulin resistance. The downside? Sometimes there is a wait even with an appointment BUT WHAT GREAT DOCTOR DOESN'T? She is more like an honest knowledgeable honest friend, than a doctor. Thank you Dr. Advani for changing my life. And her staff has always been helpful and friendly! Two days prior to an appointment you also get an appointment reminder phone call!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

This is the first time I have ever written a review about anything... I'm doing it because health care is changing and patients deserve the best care. It's not always easy to make time to see the doctor, but when a patient does then they should receive the quality care and education. I work in the medical field, and was still completely lost and uninformed while leaving Dr Advani's office - both times! If it wasn't for her staff I wouldn't have fully understood what the doctor just said or what the care plan entailed. I think the doctor needs to reevaluate her ways of communicating with patients, because we are paying a lot more to receive care than ever before and quality matters! Also, the secretary is just rude for no reason... It's a shame because she diagnosed me with something that no one else picked up on. I would of liked to continue my service with her based on that factor alone, but I deserve a doctor that will take the time to listen and explain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr Advani took care of my mother before she passed away. She was kind to both of us and helped my mother in her final days. I see Dr Advani for myself and she has helped stabilize my thyroid and lose weight. She is a wonderful doctor and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I Can't seem to understand the negative reviews.. I am 20 years old and was suffering from extremely symptomatic Male Hypogonadism, Doctor Advani NEVER rushed me out of the office, She always took the time to get the RIGHT tests done Check blood work as often as needed, Listened to all of my symptoms, Answered all of My questions, And I have no doubts that I am in good hands. She wasn't Quick to just write me a script for Testosterone like many other local Endo's. She took the time to find out what the real cause was. And she even helped me with my Acceptance to College. I can't say anything negative about Dr. Advani. She is one of the most Caring, Intelligent and thorough Doctors I have ever been too. Her staff is all Welcoming, Upbeat and Friendly, I never leave the office without a few laughs on the way out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr. Advani knew exactly what treatment to give me, the treatment helped me tremendously and I am a much happier and healthier patient, I came in as a highly toxic patient and now I am no longer toxic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I am very happy with the care that I receive from Dr. Advani. I think she is very knowledgeable. She doesn't pull any punches and lets you know if you need to lose weight, lower your cholesterol, watch your sugar etc. I had a slightly elevated A1c test result and she told me to eliminate wheat from my diet and it worked! The test results are now normal and the added benefit is that I lost 11 lbs! Thank you Dr. Advani!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Advani helped me fight Type II diabetes with the advice she provided and discussions on what I should eat. My diabetes actually is under control and I do not need to take meds by following her guidance. I am grateful to how helpful she has been to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Advani is straight-forward and warm-hearted physician. I had an excellent experience and would highly recommend her to anyone I meet. And, I thank her for changing my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914876].votes_count ]]