Dr. Adam S. Brisman

Dr. Adam S. Brisman

Rate Dr. Adam S. Brisman

Dr. Adam S. Brisman's Ratings

I had three wisdom removed one of which I'm having a problem with. It has a rotten smell and taste to it now, I have a shooting pain going up my jaw and into my ear. I called and waited for the doctors office to call me back in which they never did. I went to the er and they have me pain killers for the pain since dr brisman did not since he said he doesn't prescribe narcotics. Then the er told me they're afraid to touch where he took out the tooth bc they don't know why he did and that only he could fix it. Jen I called the office again they told me he wouldn't be in for anothe week and a half and that I had to wait. When I explained it was an emergency they said there was nothing they could do bc they don't have anyone I could see. What Kim of oral surgeon doesn't have an on call for emergencies?! Now I'm out of antibiotics and forced totals pain killers and look for an oral surgeon who won't be afraid to touch my mouth since dr brisman messed it up. I would never recommend him.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I am the most terrified dental patient. Dr. Brisman office staff was awesome and put me at ease. The Dr explained every step and his assistants were very attentive before and after procedure. The experience was painless and all went excellent. Dr. Brisman is all business but his credentials are impeccable. I will recommend him to others and continue to see him for my dental care. S. Torres

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

My doctor was really nice. He explained everything to me really well and showed me pictures so that I could understand exactly what he was doing. It didn't hurt at all!!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Brisman. Best oral surgeon in NYC bar none. My brother in law recommend him after great work he did. Love the staff and you can tell they love working there. Very gentle and tells awesome stories while he works on me.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag