Rate Dr. Aaron C. Heide

Dr. Aaron C. Heide's Ratings

I think Dr Heide is bi-polar. He probably started out as a good Dr but now has too many irons on the fire...looking for the get rich quick scheme ect. . He should focus on neurology not PT/OT, nutrition, seminars, ect... His office is the Worst disorganized mess I've ever seen. Takes months to get a call back weeks to get a hold of reception to make an appointment this is true. His office manager is on the verge of a mental breakdown. Something is very wrong. Heard he also lost his priveleges at hospital. Treat yourself first Dr Heide then maybe you can truly and consistently help others.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Nepotism in the office referring you to his wife for services is not good business. Although I was diagnosed by two previous neurologists, Dr. Heide insisted they were wrong and ordered expensive tests to prove it. When they came back consistent with the other neurologists he still denied my condition and said it was due to me being old and overweight! He lost interest in me and became more interested in my relative who has a brain tumor and had driven me to the appointment. He also divulged private information about other patients by name. I should have known this narcissist was a mistake when he ran a video of his own seminars in his waiting room. His ego is bigger than justified. Staff turnover and poor training at the front desk made it impossible to get clear information.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I went to dr Hiede's office for numbness in my toes. It was very scary but they put me at ease. They were very caring and talked me through the process. I would highly recommend them for any service because they care about their patients.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Out of all the doctors I've seen, he is BY FAR the worst. He's arrogant, unhelpful, and seems to not want to find a cure for my problems. He likes to draw blood, the girls who drew mine joked that he has an 8 vile minimum, which is true. They were worried I was going to pass out from it. He really seems like he doesn't care about his patients.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

I do not have any problems with Dr Heide. But his staff is horrible. No call backs. Very tough to get through. Some days are better than others.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I had an ultra sound by a guy named Rich. He condemned me for using Imitrex shots, and couldn't believe a Dr actually prescribed them. (BTW...they have been on the market over 20 years) He also told me he was sure I was misdiagnosed with Cluster headaches by three previous Neurologists. This was after knowing me for approximately 2 mins. He was arrogant and non educated. I will not be going back.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Heide for multiple issues, on of which is a painful neuralgia, he refused to give me medication for this condition or treat it at all as he said I would become addicted to the meds. The medication in question is carbamazipine, which is an anti-seizure medication that also helps the particular of neuralgia I have, and one that you can not become addicted too in any way. About 6-9 months later I started seeing a different neurologist who started me on the carbamazipine right away, within a very short time the neuralgia started to get better, after years off suffering, and after at least 6 months of suffering when it could have been helped with this medication that Dr. Heide refused to provide.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

I Don't see how anybody could say that Dr.Heidi is all about the money and that his only concern is how much money he can work out of you.I had a stroke 2 years ago and I had this stroke 2 days before I started a new job.Therfore, I had no insurance to pay my bill.Dr.Heidi was my doctor while in the hospital, and continues to be my doctor.I have only paid him $35.00 in two years because of my finicial problems right now.His exact words where "You are my patient,I will treat you and worry about the money later".He still continues to treat me (very well) and he has NEVER made my treatments or appointments about money.He is a wonderful doctor,and an amazing person.In this day and age, he see's me,not my ability to pay!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Heide has been the best thing that has happened to me since I first began having symtoms from my disease of cervical dystonia. He has give me hope that with medication and balanced resting I can manage my disease. Another quality I so appreciate about him is his perserverance! He simply woud not give up. This has given me courage. To have a doctor who not only carse about you, but treat you as if you are more than a number and that you matter, has brought me great comfort. I highly recommend Dr. Heide.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Heide provided a clear and easily understandable explanation of his findings about my medical condition.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag