Rate Dr. Ata Tom Salek

Dr. Ata Tom Salek's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr. Salek for over 22 years. Great guy talks to me like family and is very smart and fast to identify problems.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

he used to be my mom's Primary doctor, when she was in the hospital he wasn't really cooperative as used to be in his office, he advised that we better put my mom in hospice better than treating her.I wouldn't trust him to treat an enemy.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Salek is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and listens. His staff,especially the m.a. that sends in the rx's is extremwly worthless and incompetent. Overall we love Dr. SALEK.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Salek is an excellent Doc! Very caring and compassionate! and I can go on and on. Great Doctor!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Old fashioned and overreacts. Does not like giving referrals.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I have to wait for at least an hour to see him on average, there are always tons of people waiting and even if you just want a copy of labs, you wait at least 30-45 minutes. He sees you for 30 seconds. How can you know if your patient is 'really' sick if you see them for max 2 minutes? I find that concerning. The staff is ok. They aren't helpful, you've got to do a lot of the leg work yourself, and they make tons of mistakes. If you actually want 'care'- find another doctor. Maybe if he had fewer patients his staff and he could provide the attention necessary.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

Had to wait long and the doctor didn't spend much time. Will NOT go to his office again.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

Very high turnover of staff. Long waits, always feel rushed. Hopefully, Dr. knows his stuff since the exams are super quick. If I have something major I will go to a specialist.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

HE IS A GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT DOCTOR, HE IS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING ,2OF MY KIDS AND 5 OF MY FRIEND WE PATAINT OF DR SALEK . I WISH ALL THE DOCTORS WERE AS GOOD AND AS CARING AS DR SALEK.INSURANCE , OR NO INSURANCE ,HEE CARES ABOUT HIS PATAINT .HE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKING CRAE OF BEFORE YOU LEAVES.HE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE OUR DOCTOR

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Although he is extremely competent when it comes to his medical expertise, it is his compassion and attention to the emotional state of his patients that makes him so very special. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag