Dr. Bianca Grigorian

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 29/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Bianca Grigorian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Still in practice?    Email me    Answer it    See answers

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/05/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1530522
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grigorian is a wonderful physician! She's attentive and right on track with her care. She's smart and knows her medicine. When I needed a specialist she referred me to the best. My Mom goes to her and I just referred one of my best friends.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1204781
09/07/10 5 4 5 5 Intelligent, up to date on procedures, listened well. Pro-active in treatment.
RID: 855165
07/04/09 5 5 5 5 I received a referral from a friend. I was very impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the front office. Dr. Grigorian and her nurse are fantastic to work with. They are very professional and knowledgable. I was looking for a new familiy doctor since I do not have confidence in my current doc. I went to Dr. Grigorian for a physical, and she thoroughly explained everything, was very attentive, and made me feel comfortable. She has a good energy about her and has an excellent bedside manner. I have seen many doctors over the years for a variety of reasons and can say that I am most impressed with her.I am glad to say that I have found a new family doctor and will be seeing her from now on.
RID: 779843
02/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grigorian is very good. When I needed a referral for a urologist she sent me to the best! I rated her high because she is professional and always gives me all the information I need.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 666728
16/08/08 5 5 5 5 Im so unbelievably happy with this doctor! She sits and talks/chats with me before the check-up starts. Shes sweet, smart, and helpful. She gives me full attention to every question or concern I may have, but most importantly, she gives me her undivided attention without being rushed.  Respond
RID: 660856
09/08/08 3 3 3 3 Dr. Grigorian is going on maternity leave on 8/22/08, so if you're looking for a new dr, now may not be the best time to start with her. I was looking for a doctor in mid-July 2008, and after reading the good reviews, decided to visit Dr. Grigorian. I'm off work on alternate Fridays, but was told that she wouldn't be in on 8/1, so I made an appt for 8/15. I got a call on 8/8 saying that the dr would not be in on 8/15, and that I'd need to reschedule. With all the good reviews, I'm guessing that this kind of rescheduling is unusual, but I think I'm going to find a different doctor....  Respond
RID: 574623
23/04/08 5 5 5 5 My Husband and myself have been with Dr. G. for a few years and we are very happy with her services. We unfortunately have several complicating medical conditions and she has a great network of specialists to refer us to. We have been very happy with her referrals. She also followed up on her referrals to make sure that her we were cared for. She truly manages our healthcare so that nothing is missed. She is a wonderful asset to the medical profession and we are grateful to have her as our doctor.
RID: 571102
20/04/08 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr Grigorian's for a year now. I am impressed with her in a few ways. First, it is evident she is on top of her game in terms of knowledge, the latest information. I like the fact that she will push back a bit (in a professional way) if she needs to. When my cholesterol came back very high, she did not simply prescribe a popular drug but rather we discussed other options and she assessed whether or not I could manage on diet alone. The main point here is that many physicians are quick to write a script and move to the next patient. She also is very very attentive to one's questions and needs. I have dealt with enough physicians over the years, both as a patient and a sales representative, to know that she is definatley above average. (and I am not the easiest patient/customer in the world). I would highly recommend her!
RID: 555232
02/04/08 4 5 5 5 Understanding, firm, friendly - very competent doctor!  Respond
RID: 467890
19/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grigorian is a top notch professional. I had a very unusual disease which she was able to diagnose quickly and got me the urgent medical care that I needed (also avoided a trip to the emergency room).
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 445390
16/11/07 4 4 5 5 My wife and I hadn't been to a doctor in years. We were referred to Dr. Grigorian's colleague by a neighbor. That other doctor no longer takes new patients, so we booked appointments for an annual physical check-up with Dr. Grigorian. My wife and I were both very happy with our respective visits. Dr. Grigorian was very helpful. She took the time to address our medical concerns and explain the various tests. We are very happy that we found a new "family doctor."
RID: 435993
29/10/07 5 4 5 5 We love Dr. Grigorian. She is always so helpful and patient and really tries to understand all that you're going through. We love her beside manner and wish all doctors were like her!
RID: 432426
22/10/07 5 5 5 5 Very friendly. She has fit me in on short notice several times. She seems to remember my history, or writes it down well - right into the laptop system the office has. I will probably pay more to stay with my current insurance so I can continue to be covered by her. They can take bloodwork for Quest right there in the office, saving a trip.
RID: 52752
26/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Grigorian is absolutely wonderful. She always enters the room with a smile. She is so personable, I just love her. When I first started going to her I think I saw her four times in six weeks (bad luck with my health I guess). She was really cool about it and didn't make me feel like a crazy person. She pays attention to what I tell her and she takes detailed notes. She actually knows my medical history when I go to see her, I don't have to remind her of who I am. I always get in right away and rarely have to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. Her nurses are great as well. I have to say she's the best doctor I've ever had, I wish she could be cloned.