Rate Dr. Sharon Kshettry

Dr. Sharon Kshettry's Ratings

Dr Kshettry is the best gynecologist that I have ever had. (I am 55 and have lived in 5 different cities since I turned 18, so I have had a lot of different gynecologists.) She is extremely compent and is a very caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1915531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

She is a good doctor, however, she sells skin care products, and recommends them non-stop. If you don't buy any she might her attitude to you and be less pleasant. I'm getting tired of her offering me the products. Lately, it seems she concentrates more on my skin condition than on my reproductive health. Though she's a knoweldgeable doctor, I'm thinking to leave her, and most likely will do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1915530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

Dr. Kshettry is simply THE BEST! She is knowledgeable, respectful, and so nice to boot. I am perimenopausal, and she gave me several recommendations, and as a result, I feel so much better. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1915529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

The best Doctor I ever had !!! she knew right away my problem and explained very well. She gave me options and the right treatment. I felt respected and helped. I recomend her highly to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1915528].votes_count ]]