Rate Dr. JUAN J. Alzate

Dr. JUAN J. Alzate's Ratings

Very helpful staff. Courteous and extremely knowledgable dentist. Great experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

One of the best! Amazing staff and great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Alzate was GREAT! His staff was helpful and expeditious. They were attentive and thorough. By far one of the best dental experiences I've ever had - even enough for me to go out of my way and write this review (which I rarely do). I highly recommend this dentist. My background: I move around a lot for work and have attended dentists offices all over CA. I've had experiences ranging from horror stories where a dentist literally took a chisel and small hammer to my wisdom teeth for over half an hr, to dentists which I loved so much I drove over an hr to visit. I originally attempted to attend another Blueshield dentist in the area and got the run around for almost two weeks! They put my original appointment nearly a month out and they wouldn't return phone calls for over a week. I called Blueshield; requested a new dentist, and found Dr Alzate in his Fresno office (5650 N Fresno St, Ste 101) / (559) 447-5781.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][664321].votes_count ]]