Rate Dr. JUAN J. Alzate

Dr. JUAN J. Alzate's Ratings

Dr Alzate was GREAT! His staff was helpful and expeditious. They were attentive and thorough. By far one of the best dental experiences I've ever had - even enough for me to go out of my way and write this review (which I rarely do). I highly recommend this dentist. My background: I move around a lot for work and have attended dentists offices all over CA. I've had experiences ranging from horror stories where a dentist literally took a chisel and small hammer to my wisdom teeth for over half an hr, to dentists which I loved so much I drove over an hr to visit. I originally attempted to attend another Blueshield dentist in the area and got the run around for almost two weeks! They put my original appointment nearly a month out and they wouldn't return phone calls for over a week. I called Blueshield; requested a new dentist, and found Dr Alzate in his Fresno office (5650 N Fresno St, Ste 101) / (559) 447-5781.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag