Rate Dr. Mark E. Pullen

Dr. Mark E. Pullen's Ratings

Dr. Pullen and his staff (especially Tabitha and Shawn) have gone so far above and beyond what I have ever expected and treat my whole family with respect and fantastic care. Dr. Pullen's work is exceptional and after 20 years of military service and almost as many dentist working on our family we have something to base this opinion on. You can expect professional treatment in an ethical and honest manner every time from this team of dental professionals. I am grateful that we found them.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I started going Dr. Pullen 2 years ago and I will not see anyone else! He gives the most pain free shot and treatment I have ever had. I really like how well he and his assistant " Tabitha" worked so well together. You can tell when someone likes what they do, and they really do!! I love how they make it so stress free for the patient. I also enjoy how Tabitha is so up beat about what ever treatment you are having done that helps a lot! I also really like Shawn who cleans my teeth. She works in a timely fashion, yet I never feel rushed out! I will tell anyone one who is looking for a dentist to go there... I was told on my first visit by Tabitha this will be my "dental home" and I agree 100%.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

My direct and extended family have been patients at this office for three generations now and are planning to continue this tradition. I cannot imagine going to any other dental office. The dentists and the staff in this office are skilled, knowledgeable and always extremely courteous and helpfu. I feel welcome and well cared for. I recommend this office without the slightest hesitation.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Mark for over 15 years and I won't use any other dentist. He is knowledgable, his skills are unparalelled. He has never caused me a bit of discomfort even though my teeth are very brittle and tend to splinter. Maria is my hygenist and is the absolute best there is. There is never a wait over 5 minutes. I have recommended this practice to so many people over the years that I have lost count. They have always worked with me if I've had to pay items of in installments or if there has been problems with payment (due to unemployment or lack of insurance). I would gove them a higher rating if I could!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

"Awesome!" Dr. Pullen and staff are friendly, professional, punctual, and attentive. I read a few of the reviews from this site and was a bit hesitant to schedule an apt–until my co-worker spoke very highly about her experience. I love their great service–and I never thought I would say that about any dentist. Dr. Pullen asked what he could do for me (which I loved). My cleaning & crown work was so pain-free that he had stuck me ten more times. Dr. Pullen made me feel so relaxed I barely felt anything. My child and I had no cavities (which is not what my former dentist said). I was impressed they actually read what I put on my form. The other patients/customers waiting were friendly; some told me they had been coming for 10 years or more. They talked about how great the other dentist there are –which I can’t attest to at this time… but at least it’s good to know should I ever have to use them while Dr. Pullen is on vacation or something. Don’t take my word; check them out yourself.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Always pleased with this practice, Dr. Pullen and hygenist. Sweet Tabitha can't help it if she is "cute." I find her friendly and helpful.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pullen repaired a cap that gap causing food impaction caused by a previous dentists work , replaced a filling, as well as a crown. The dental hygienists are pleasant, professional and skilled. Dr. Pullen' s long time assistant is another story. Her clothing is extremely inappropriate, revealing, and unprofessional. She pushes Botox, lip injections and other non-dental age related procedures to female patients. During her initial interaction with a male patient, she discusses her private life and asks for help in the search for a husband. Not the common topics between a medical professional and patient, especially a new patient. Sad that Dr. pullen's good work and other fine staff are overshadowed by an obvious woman on the make or desperate for a mate.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

I have had the worst experience with this dentist office. They have been threatening me and harassing me with a billing issue that is completely and 100% wrong. Do not bother to try to explain anything to them because you will waste your time. Do not expect to be kept in the loop, just go ahead and expect to be sent to collections for no reason other than them not wanting to deal with you. Worst experience I have ever had with any kind of Dr. Office. I will be reporting them to the BBB.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I called Dr. Pullen's office to get an appt as a new patient and was rudely informed by his receptionist that they are unhappy with my insurance provider and can't guarantee how long they would be able to treat me. Then she said I could make an appt if I want to. I asked if they had plans to drop my insurance and she said "maybe". This is unprofessional. They are either still a provider or they're not a provider. If you have Humana, don't call Dr. Mark Pullen for an appointment.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Very kind and considerate staff. Very punctual and not oppressive. Very flexible and in tune with my needs. Great choice for nervous people!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag