Rate Dr. Karl A. Smith

Dr. Karl A. Smith's Ratings

Amazing experience. I am at Dr. Smith's office today and this office is great. The people are friendly! They have wi-fi, juice, and cookies. I was really nervous to see a periodontist and I really did not want to be here, but when my gums were bleeding all the time, I knew I had to go. Seeing a periodontist is not fun, but this office makes it good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I had a deep cleaning and 3 follow up visits- all while sedated WHOO-HOO for me- a big chicken. Dr. Karl's perio office is great and I can't wait to go back and see my hygienist at my general dentist. She is going to be happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

He removed some of the gum tissue around my four front teeth. He didn't remove enough gum tissue around one of the front teeth, which resulted in one tooth looking shorter and the other front tooth looking longer. He was unwilling to correct it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664360].votes_count ]]