Rate Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN

Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN's Ratings

Dr. Nordmann has been rude to me on more then one occasion and treats you like a drug addict when you tell him his injections aren't working and need to be referred to long term care. I have never once abused my prescriptions and was highly insulted when he acted so rudely towards me. I am leaving his care because of this and the fact that you cannot get in for an emergency appt. To save your life.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

He just never could convince me the injections worked..s.flora

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nordman solved my pain after years of treatment by other doctors. He gave me his complete attention, listening, evaluating, and discussing with professional compassion. He is the finest doctor you can trust to care for your spine. I now live in Washington state and will fly back to see him in Indiana.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

The doctor was rude as I came out of anethesia and was complaining of pain because they were still doing the procedure and he said, "People have pain". Also, by mistake he dropped my left shoulder and never offered to fix it. He admitted to it and said, "That was my fault". I have just lived with the pain because I didn't know that it meant my shoulder was dislocated. Now I am older have had a catastrophic health problem and cannot get it fixed because I have to go to sleep to get it fixed. Very upset.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nordman & whole staff are very helpful, prompt, and extremely nice!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Helpful, have had three treatments, I am not accostomed to visiting doctor offices but have not had any better experience than with this doctor and staff. Pleasant and carring. Don't find that very often any more. Thank you for your help.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nordman is a very kind gentleman that knows how you feel because he has similar pain. I rate him as one of the best Dr's I have gone to and believe me I have been to plenty.Thx Doc

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag

Dr.Nordman is one if the best Dr's i have ever been to. Not only is he very skilled and catches problems other Dr's miss,He is kind and compassionate with all of his patients. I have not met another Dr.in this day and age who is always there for his patients. He is the best!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2007 | flag

After many years and many doctors, Dr. Nordmann was THE ONLY doctor to find what was actually wrong with my neck and help with the pain! He quickly found the cause which previous doctors (in CA and IN) completely missed. He is amazing. And he understands pain and is very kind and compassionate. I cannot recommend Dr. Nordmann more. I would give him more than 5's if possible because he is so knowledgeable and fabulous at what he does and he actually CARES about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2007 | flag

I met Dr. Nordman when Dr. Sasso [a wonderful doctor!] sent my daughter to him. I found him to be knowledgeable and compassionate. My daughter is still in pain from surgery that another doctor botched but Dr. Nordman is doing everything possible to help her. This is a doctor who will go the extra mile.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag