Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 5350377
16/04/14 1 1 1 1 He just never could convince me the injections worked..s.flora  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel K."
RID: 2402875
16/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nordman solved my pain after years of treatment by other doctors. He gave me his complete attention, listening, evaluating, and discussing with professional compassion. He is the finest doctor you can trust to care for your spine. I now live in Washington state and will fly back to see him in Indiana.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1577134
02/11/11 5 5 1 1 The doctor was rude as I came out of anethesia and was complaining of pain because they were still doing the procedure and he said, "People have pain". Also, by mistake he dropped my left shoulder and never offered to fix it. He admitted to it and said, "That was my fault". I have just lived with the pain because I didn't know that it meant my shoulder was dislocated. Now I am older have had a catastrophic health problem and cannot get it fixed because I have to go to sleep to get it fixed. Very upset.  Respond

27/09/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1254219
20/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nordman & whole staff are very helpful, prompt, and extremely nice!
RID: 1145197
08/04/10 5 5 5 5 Helpful, have had three treatments, I am not accostomed to visiting doctor offices but have not had any better experience than with this doctor and staff. Pleasant and carring. Don't find that very often any more. Thank you for your help.
Insurance: AHC
RID: 896100
25/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nordman is a very kind gentleman that knows how you feel because he has similar pain. I rate him as one of the best Dr's I have gone to and believe me I have been to plenty.Thx Doc  Respond
RID: 415172
20/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr.Nordman is one if the best Dr's i have ever been to. Not only is he very skilled and catches problems other Dr's miss,He is kind and compassionate with all of his patients. I have not met another Dr.in this day and age who is always there for his patients. He is the best!
RID: 400584
10/09/07 5 5 5 5 After many years and many doctors, Dr. Nordmann was THE ONLY doctor to find what was actually wrong with my neck and help with the pain! He quickly found the cause which previous doctors (in CA and IN) completely missed. He is amazing. And he understands pain and is very kind and compassionate. I cannot recommend Dr. Nordmann more. I would give him more than 5's if possible because he is so knowledgeable and fabulous at what he does and he actually CARES about his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 161505
27/02/07 5 5 5 I met Dr. Nordman when Dr. Sasso [a wonderful doctor!] sent my daughter to him. I found him to be knowledgeable and compassionate. My daughter is still in pain from surgery that another doctor botched but Dr. Nordman is doing everything possible to help her. This is a doctor who will go the extra mile.