Dr. Phillip McAndrew

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Phillip McAndrew has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4
RID: 2417988
05/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. McAndrew is an excellant doctor, he found I had a hiania hernia, and a bleeding ulcer.  Respond
RID: 1553784
05/10/11 5 5 5 5 Not only was he thorough, but he also predicted a condition based on my description of my symptoms and biopsied for this condition during a routine test.
Respond
13/09/11 license was suspended a few years ago. found it on state medical board website. Was also in the papers.http://www.health.ri.gov/discipline/MDPhilipMcandrew...
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
See Responses
RID: 1533348
09/09/11 4 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and kind doctor, takes time needed to explain everything. I had a big concern about my health and he helped me a lot!!
RID: 29612
04/05/06 5 5 5 A VERY GOOD DOCTOR TOOK CARE OF ME AS MUCH AS HE COULD. UNTIL HE HAD TO REFER ME TO A SURGEON..HE IS THE BEST....
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 16126
30/11/05 4 5 5 I liek Dr. McAndrew's style. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, and takes the time to discuss issues with me.
RID: 3482
01/12/04 5 5 5 Excellent doctor, listened to my problem and helped me takes step to solve it, very punctual even when an office error with my appointment time occured, I saw him within fifteen minutes
Insurance: HealthPartners