Rate Dr. Stanley Hoehn

Dr. Stanley Hoehn's Ratings

Dr. Hoehn was an excellent surgeon. I had a gastric sleeve done. I had a normal recovery. Out of hospital day after the surgery. Back to work full time in 1 week. Great support team and nursing staff at Shawnee Medical Center. The sleeve is a great option and works well to limit you eating habits. I have desired more healthy food, proteins, vegetables, fruit and sweets have become very limited and do not desire them. Thank you Dr. Hoehn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Hoehn performed an appendectomy and gall bladder removal on me 9 years apart. I was very glad to find him for the GB surgery because I knew him to be the best surgeon and Dr. I've ever met from the first surgery. Thanks again Dr. Hoehn, you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

He did my Lap Band surgery in 2007 and did an excellent job. He is very professional but still very caring. His PA (Tim) is as thorough and caring as he is. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Dr. H. and PA Tim you are the BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He did my gastric bypass. He is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He answered all our questions quickly and honestly. The support from his office is incredable! I know a lot of nurses who have told me he really cares about his patients and will come to the hospital quickly if there's ever an issue at all times of night or day. I don't think I could have done any better with anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2008

Removed gall bladder, did excellent job and explained things very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1916543].votes_count ]]