Dr. Stanley Hoehn

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Stanley Hoehn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LENEXA" to "Overland Park"
RID: 2649826
16/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoehn was an excellent surgeon. I had a gastric sleeve done. I had a normal recovery. Out of hospital day after the surgery. Back to work full time in 1 week. Great support team and nursing staff at Shawnee Medical Center. The sleeve is a great option and works well to limit you eating habits. I have desired more healthy food, proteins, vegetables, fruit and sweets have become very limited and do not desire them. Thank you Dr. Hoehn!
Respond

20/03/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "MERRIAM" to "LENEXA"
RID: 902611
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoehn performed an appendectomy and gall bladder removal on me 9 years apart. I was very glad to find him for the GB surgery because I knew him to be the best surgeon and Dr. I've ever met from the first surgery. Thanks again Dr. Hoehn, you are the best!
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 808318
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 He did my Lap Band surgery in 2007 and did an excellent job. He is very professional but still very caring. His PA (Tim) is as thorough and caring as he is. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Dr. H. and PA Tim you are the BEST!!!!
RID: 698273
08/10/08 5 4 5 5 He did my gastric bypass. He is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He answered all our questions quickly and honestly. The support from his office is incredable! I know a lot of nurses who have told me he really cares about his patients and will come to the hospital quickly if there's ever an issue at all times of night or day. I don't think I could have done any better with anyone else!
RID: 418600
25/09/07 5 3 5 5 Removed gall bladder, did excellent job and explained things very well.
Insurance: Medicare