Dr. Christine E. Codding

Dr. Christine E. Codding

Rate Dr. Christine E. Codding

Dr. Christine E. Codding's Ratings

It took over six months to get in to see Dr Codding. I was a new patient, so my first a ointment was 2 to 3 months out. On my first appointment I took off work to go to this appointment only to find out that she was not in the office and they had to reschedule the appointment pushing it out two more months. On the next scheduled appointment I had to reschedule do to an emergency, so that once again pushed out my appointment another two months. The third appointment once again the doctor had to reschedule with me and i have to wait another two months. On the fourth time I need to reschedule because my father just had bypass surgery and was not doing very good but decided I could use the break. Went to my very first appointment:), just to sit there for two hours:(. I have gone to a second appointment and sat there for two hours. Dr Codding is trying to put me on a trial drug and even said if I do this I don't have to sit and wait that long. Going to look for a new doctor.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I started seeing her in 1998, I liked her at first, she was very helpful, and concerned. then she wanted me to start clinical studies for my RA, I repeatedly turned that down. She started acting like she didn't really care, pushed me thru my appts, didn't spend but maybe 5 min with me. Staff wasn't curteous, and I hated waiting hours to be seen.. Appt would be at 11 am and wouldn't be seen till after 1 or 2 pm. I'm lucky to have found a new Rheumy, which also found out that I have Lupus also. To which Dr Codding still says I don't have

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Coddings office is horrible, I have gone there many years. She belittles me everytime I am seen, dosent seem to care about my condition. I have had to wait from 10am-10pm no joke! I have taken off work to be seen, only to be told that they lost my apt time, then went back and waited another 5hrs the next time. She will find out whats wrong with you, but after that she dosent care about you as a patient your just another number or $$ to her, she over books and is under staffed, Im thank full to have found another Dr. that knows how valuble my time is and not just hers, and seems to care more about my condition! No one with RA or anyone should have to be put though any of this!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Codding is exceptional in her knowledge base and her caring attitude. Like others, I originally found her staff to be rude but that is no longer the case. Dr. Codding has been very determined from the start to find the root causes for my severe pain. She has done more for me than any other physician I have ever seen. I will be eternally grateful to her, for I once again can enjoy life. Although I am not pain free (that is unrealistic, given my condition), I have a much better understanding of my medical condition and what I can do on a day-to-day basis to minimize the negative effects of RA on my quality of life.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

I first started seeing Dr. Codding about 8 years ago. I often waited 5 to 7 hours beyond my appointment time to see her. I might say that though it was extremely frustrating, the wait was ALWAYS worth it. She has my RA under control now. Recently, she has made changes in her office procedures and the wait times are often less that one hour. Regretfully, I'm having to move to another Dr. for a year and a half due to insurance issues. But be assured, I'll be back as soon as I turn 65. A GREAT DOCTOR.

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

Have gone to Dr. Codding for several years. I am extremely disappointed by her staff, and the wait to see her, (if you ever get to). Now you are lucky to see the nurse practitioner. She was a great help to me to begin with when she diagnosed me with ra. Now I feel like one cow in a herd of cattle being seen. I do not feel like she understands what I am going through and I don't think she cares. I am considering very seriously about changing doctors. I need someone who is not so bogged down with patients. I no longer feel that she is there to help me with the ra and I definately need help. She needs to replace her staff and I mean ALL of them. They are RUDE!!!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

I saw her several years ago and at first I thought I found a good doctor. Now, come to find out a test that she had run actually indicated a serious problem that is now requiring brain surgery. What a shock to find out that it had been there all time and nobody cared to go the extra step. The staff and the waiting time were ridiculously long and rude and you wouldn't been seen if you were 15 minutes late.

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

Insurance Choice Above Not Listed. While a wonderfully knowledgeable and caring doctor she has a scheduling problem. My original appointment was at 10am at 12pm i had a battery of xrays done. At 2pm i was escorted to a very cold exam room and dressed in the paper gown. At 6pm i got dressed and walked out, i had never seen the doctor. She stopped me and talked me into staying and gave me a thorough exam. Every return visit the wait was a min of 4 hours all the way up to 8 hours. The final straw was when she went to a "pot luck" schedule. She was only going to see 1st time patients and all return visits would be seen by the doctor in that day. This was unacceptable as she was the doctor i came to see. I will add that i left on numerous occasions after waiting over 6 hours and never being seen by any doctor. Her Staff did not act in my opinion professionally they was rude and uncaring. I am now under the care of a Dr who meets appt time.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME unless you have it to waste.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Codding for 10yrs. I very rarely am seen at my appointment time, it is usually 1-2 hours later. BUT it is well worth the wait. If you have ever seen Dr. Codding you know the reason for delay is that she spends alot of time with her patients. Examining them and asking questions in order to give them the proper diagnosis/treatment. She is a very caring and attentive doctor. She is probably the busiest doctor in town...for a reason..she is very good. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Be sure to take a good book to your appointment.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Been in to see her several time. and each time I spend 2 to 3 hours waiting. Why should you make an appointment if you dont keep that appointment. An Appointment for 1:15pm should be at 1:15pm not 4PM.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2008 | flag